Vidya Balan is a true fashionista when it comes to wearing traditional attires, primarily sarees. Designer Ritu Kumar has always been Vidya's one of the favourites when it comes to selecting the best sarees.
Recently, for certain events related to her upcoming film, Tumhaari Sullu, Vidya has donned four pretty Ritu Kumar sarees.
Let us have a look in detail.
Soothing In Red
Vidya Balan carried this red gorgeous sari which looked even prettier with golden embossments decorated in motif patterns over the body and floral designs on the borders. The sari had a thin yellow borderline which Vidya matched with her striped ochre yellow blouse. The look was matched with perfection as the actress wore the tiny red bindi, completing the sophisticated Indian woman look.
Slaying In Black
Vidya wore this shimmery and dazzling black sari by Ritu Kumar for her latest episode in Kaun Banega Crorepati. She wore this style book with so much simplicity yet managed to look this gorgeous. She matched the shimmery stone-embossed sari with a three-fourth black blouse and dangling earrings.
The Floral Queen
Vidya wore a very beautiful floral Ritu Kumar sari along with a three-fourth green coloured blouse. This one is one of our favourite looks from Vidya Balan's style books. She draped it in an unconventional way, making herself look prettier than always. She matched big tribal jhumkas and a cocktail ring to match with this sari.
Classy In Kantha Stitch
This too is one of our favourite looks of Vidya as she wore the kantha stitch embroidered floral sari. The pastel peach based sari had green coloured kantha embroidery. She matched it with a black blouse and kept it simple with a cocktail ring.
These were the looks she wore during Tumhaari Sullu promotions. She has kept her love for Ritu Kumar sarees for her earlier looks too.
Keeping It Elegant
From the archive, we found this look of Vidya wearing a very beautiful cream coloured Ritu Kumar sari which had a yellow border and motif prints all over the body. The triangle patterns on the border impressed us a lot. She matched this sari with tribal jewellery and a small bindi.
The Golden Charisma
We found this look from our archive too and we liked it a lot. Vidya wore this matte golden plain textured sari with a black polka dotted blouse. The attire was simply stunning and Vidya carried it in a charismatic way. She matched gorgeous jewellery with the sari and looked perfect.
- Vidya Balan’s Red Sari Woos But Her Styling Is Drab
- Vidya Balan's Latest Sari Will Inspire You To Don A Sari Right Away
- From Flirty To Fuss-Free, #Sari Goals For This Summer
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Vidya Balan’s Pretty And Casual Look For Tumhari Sulu’s Succees Party
- Vidya Balan Unveiled Tumhari Sulu's Sari Collection
- Vidya Balan, In A Traditional Avatar, Got Felicitated At The Women Of Worth Awards 2017
- Vidya Balan's Handloom Sari Would Catch Your Eyes
- EXCLUSIVE: Vidya Balan's Elegant Style Book For Tumhaari Sullu's Promotional Photo Shoot
- Vidya Balan Carried Blue For Her Channel Launch
- GANESH CHATURTHI SPECIAL: Style Tips By Your Favourite Bollywood Stars