Vidya Balan was spotted in New Delhi for launching the latest collection of Senco Jewellers and also promoting her upcoming film, Tumhaari Sullu. As usual, she stunned us with her one of the classiest style books.
She was wearing a black block printed sari that actually made her look very sophisticated. The amazingly crafted handloom sari had block prints all over its body which was done with 'patochitro,' a form of Bengali folk art.
The sari also had a wide pale golden border to support the 'patochitro' work on the body. Vidya matched the sari with a black blouse with extended dark orange sleeves which had amazing kalamkari work on the body.
She wrapped up the look with a black cocktail ring and tribal dangling earrings.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High