Vidya Balan was spotted in New Delhi for launching the latest collection of Senco Jewellers and also promoting her upcoming film, Tumhaari Sullu. As usual, she stunned us with her one of the classiest style books.
She was wearing a black block printed sari that actually made her look very sophisticated. The amazingly crafted handloom sari had block prints all over its body which was done with 'patochitro,' a form of Bengali folk art.
The sari also had a wide pale golden border to support the 'patochitro' work on the body. Vidya matched the sari with a black blouse with extended dark orange sleeves which had amazing kalamkari work on the body.
She wrapped up the look with a black cocktail ring and tribal dangling earrings.
- Vidya Balan’s Red Sari Woos But Her Styling Is Drab
- Vidya Balan's Latest Sari Will Inspire You To Don A Sari Right Away
- From Flirty To Fuss-Free, #Sari Goals For This Summer
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Vidya Balan’s Pretty And Casual Look For Tumhari Sulu’s Succees Party