Vidya Balan was spotted in New Delhi for launching the latest collection of Senco Jewellers and also promoting her upcoming film, Tumhaari Sullu. As usual, she stunned us with her one of the classiest style books.
She was wearing a black block printed sari that actually made her look very sophisticated. The amazingly crafted handloom sari had block prints all over its body which was done with 'patochitro,' a form of Bengali folk art.
The sari also had a wide pale golden border to support the 'patochitro' work on the body. Vidya matched the sari with a black blouse with extended dark orange sleeves which had amazing kalamkari work on the body.
She wrapped up the look with a black cocktail ring and tribal dangling earrings.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach