- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Vidya Balan was spotted in New Delhi for launching the latest collection of Senco Jewellers and also promoting her upcoming film, Tumhaari Sullu. As usual, she stunned us with her one of the classiest style books.
She was wearing a black block printed sari that actually made her look very sophisticated. The amazingly crafted handloom sari had block prints all over its body which was done with 'patochitro,' a form of Bengali folk art.
The sari also had a wide pale golden border to support the 'patochitro' work on the body. Vidya matched the sari with a black blouse with extended dark orange sleeves which had amazing kalamkari work on the body.
She wrapped up the look with a black cocktail ring and tribal dangling earrings.