TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Vidya Balan was spotted in New Delhi for launching the latest collection of Senco Jewellers and also promoting her upcoming film, Tumhaari Sullu. As usual, she stunned us with her one of the classiest style books.
She was wearing a black block printed sari that actually made her look very sophisticated. The amazingly crafted handloom sari had block prints all over its body which was done with 'patochitro,' a form of Bengali folk art.
The sari also had a wide pale golden border to support the 'patochitro' work on the body. Vidya matched the sari with a black blouse with extended dark orange sleeves which had amazing kalamkari work on the body.
She wrapped up the look with a black cocktail ring and tribal dangling earrings.