- 5 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 5 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 7 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 7 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Ganpati festival is still on and Andheri's Raja Ganpati Mandal saw two Bollywood divas visiting the place for Ganpati's 'darshan'.
Actresses Urvashi Rautella and Poonam Pandey were spotted at the festival 'mandap' and they worshipped the idol in their traditional attires.
Urvashi looked extremely gorgeous as she wore a bright yellow anarkali suit which had amazingly handcrafted white embroidery done all over its body. The bright yellow colour made the look even more impressive.
Poonam also wore an anarkali suit for the occasion. The ensemble was beige in colour with golden, pink and black borders. It was designed with golden zari work.