Ganpati festival is still on and Andheri's Raja Ganpati Mandal saw two Bollywood divas visiting the place for Ganpati's 'darshan'.
Actresses Urvashi Rautella and Poonam Pandey were spotted at the festival 'mandap' and they worshipped the idol in their traditional attires.
Urvashi looked extremely gorgeous as she wore a bright yellow anarkali suit which had amazingly handcrafted white embroidery done all over its body. The bright yellow colour made the look even more impressive.
Poonam also wore an anarkali suit for the occasion. The ensemble was beige in colour with golden, pink and black borders. It was designed with golden zari work.
- Urvashi Rautella Sizzled In Red For Nakshatra's Event
- Urvashi Rautela Turns Into A Celestial Beauty As She Launches Her App
- White Sneakers Are The Latest Hottest Thing, Even Among Celebs
- ENROUTE IIFA: Celebrities Rocked Their Style Journey To IIFA
- Grab Urvashi Rautella's Oh-So-Amazing Travel Look
- 5 Semi-Formals By Celebs Fit For Office Wear