- Technology Best 6GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs 12,000
- Movies Celebs Rave About Taapsee Pannu-Starrer Thappad; Rajkummar Rao Calls It A ‘Must Watch’
- News Delhi violence: Volunteers bring much-needed food, medicines to riot-affected
- Sports ICC T20 Rankings: Rahul remains number two batsman in T20s, Kohli static at ninth spot
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Tisca Chopra was spotted last night at a special screening of Nil Battey Sannata. She looked her gorgeous self and was wearing a printed maxi dress.
The maxi was quite quirky and unique, which was designed by Aarti Vijay Gupta. This outfit may have raised people's curiosity, but the fact of the matter is that Tisca's style game was still on point.
She experimented with a vegetable print on checks for a casual movie screening, and we love her and the stylist Shreeja Rajgopal for giving this print a shot. Keeping the rest of the look natural was the best way to go.
Tisca carried a black leather handbag with black rimmed glasses and strappy sandals, and she looked great. I cannot think of too many other celebrities who could do the same. What's your take on this? Do comment below.