- 23 min ago Bigg Boss Tamil Contestant Meera Mitun’s Black Gown Is Perfect To Flaunt At Your Bestie’s Engagement
- 35 min ago What Are The Possible Causes Of A COVID-19 Patient To Relapse After Recovery?
- 2 hrs ago Good Friday: Quotes And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 10 April 2020
- Sports Coronavirus in sport: ITF chief takes 30 per cent pay cut
- Technology Honor Play 4T Pro With Kirin 810 SoC, 48MP Triple Camera Officially Announced
- Movies OUCH! When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Was PUT DOWN By Simi Garewal And Shobha De Over Her 'Giggle'
- News Fake: Kalonji seeds do not help cure coronavirus
- Automobiles Toyota Yaris Commercial Variant Launching Soon: Company Targeting Cab Aggregators
- Finance Oil Prices Rally After OPEC+ Agrees For Production Cut; Energy Markets To Still Face Storm
- Education Explore CBSE Class 11 Applied Mathematics Subject
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
From his courageous stunts in the action films to the killer dancing numbers, Baaghi actor Tiger Shroff has impressed us with his talent. On the fashion front too, the actor has inspired many men with his stylish outfits. Currently Tiger is busy promoting his upcoming film War, where he will share the screen with his childhood idol, Hrithik Roshan. So, recently Tiger was spotted promoting his film in Mumbai in a quirky T-shirt that featured Hrithik Roshan's Krrish graphic image. So, let's take a close look at his interesting T-shirt and find the reason behind his such look.
So, for the promotional event, Tiger Shroff donned a half-sleeved black T-shirt, which featured his co-star Hrithik Roshan's movie picture on it. Along with the picture, his T-shirt also featured a meme that said, 'Hiding your fear behind the mask?' Since, the film will showcase the two stars trying to beat each other, it seemed Tiger Shroff stylishly took a dig at Hrithik Roshan by challenging him with this hilarious caption. Well, we can say, that's a smart move by Tiger Shroff to promote his film.
He teamed his T-shirt with black trousers and completed his casual look with slippers and a wrist band. The black sunglasses added a style statement to his look.
We really liked Tiger Shroff's casual yet quirky T-shirt which made the promotional look even more interesting.
What are your thoughts on Tiger Shroff T-shirt? Share your opinions in the comment section.