- News Army jawan commits suicide with his service rifle in J&K
- Movies Jonty Rhodes' Reaction While Watching Gully Boy: 'I Laughed, Cried And Had Goosebumps'
- Finance SBI Slashes Recurring Deposit Rate
- Technology Microsoft India Announces Discount For Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold Price Subscription
- Sports Hit by Cummins, Shikhar Dhawan could be available for series-decider in Bengaluru
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
From his courageous stunts in the action films to the killer dancing numbers, Baaghi actor Tiger Shroff has impressed us with his talent. On the fashion front too, the actor has inspired many men with his stylish outfits. Currently Tiger is busy promoting his upcoming film War, where he will share the screen with his childhood idol, Hrithik Roshan. So, recently Tiger was spotted promoting his film in Mumbai in a quirky T-shirt that featured Hrithik Roshan's Krrish graphic image. So, let's take a close look at his interesting T-shirt and find the reason behind his such look.
So, for the promotional event, Tiger Shroff donned a half-sleeved black T-shirt, which featured his co-star Hrithik Roshan's movie picture on it. Along with the picture, his T-shirt also featured a meme that said, 'Hiding your fear behind the mask?' Since, the film will showcase the two stars trying to beat each other, it seemed Tiger Shroff stylishly took a dig at Hrithik Roshan by challenging him with this hilarious caption. Well, we can say, that's a smart move by Tiger Shroff to promote his film.
He teamed his T-shirt with black trousers and completed his casual look with slippers and a wrist band. The black sunglasses added a style statement to his look.
We really liked Tiger Shroff's casual yet quirky T-shirt which made the promotional look even more interesting.
What are your thoughts on Tiger Shroff T-shirt? Share your opinions in the comment section.