- 10 hrs ago 8 Popular Facial Oil Myths Busted For You!
- 11 hrs ago Kate Middleton's White Kurta Set Is The Traditional Outfit That Your Closet Demands
- 12 hrs ago Porphyria (The Vampire Syndrome): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment And Prevention
- 12 hrs ago World Pediatric Bone And Joint Day 2019: Date And Theme
- News Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2019: Doordarshan Assistant Section Officer jobs announced, 30 vacancies
- Movies Just In: Amitabh Bachchan In Hospital For Past Three Days Due To Liver Problem
- Technology Xiaomi Sees 30-40% Growth In Offline Sales: Report
- Sports ISL 2019-20: ATK building a legacy with focus on youth
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel How To Choose The Right Travel Insurance Policy
- Education HTET Preparation Tips To Crack Exam In One Month
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Spike 13% As UK Strikes New Brexit Deal
From his courageous stunts in the action films to the killer dancing numbers, Baaghi actor Tiger Shroff has impressed us with his talent. On the fashion front too, the actor has inspired many men with his stylish outfits. Currently Tiger is busy promoting his upcoming film War, where he will share the screen with his childhood idol, Hrithik Roshan. So, recently Tiger was spotted promoting his film in Mumbai in a quirky T-shirt that featured Hrithik Roshan's Krrish graphic image. So, let's take a close look at his interesting T-shirt and find the reason behind his such look.
So, for the promotional event, Tiger Shroff donned a half-sleeved black T-shirt, which featured his co-star Hrithik Roshan's movie picture on it. Along with the picture, his T-shirt also featured a meme that said, 'Hiding your fear behind the mask?' Since, the film will showcase the two stars trying to beat each other, it seemed Tiger Shroff stylishly took a dig at Hrithik Roshan by challenging him with this hilarious caption. Well, we can say, that's a smart move by Tiger Shroff to promote his film.
He teamed his T-shirt with black trousers and completed his casual look with slippers and a wrist band. The black sunglasses added a style statement to his look.
We really liked Tiger Shroff's casual yet quirky T-shirt which made the promotional look even more interesting.
What are your thoughts on Tiger Shroff T-shirt? Share your opinions in the comment section.