- 6 hrs ago Acute Kidney Failure: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago What You Should Know Before Waxing Your Face At Home
- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif Or Sonam Kapoor Or Priyanka Chopra, Whose Neeta Lulla Attire Is The Most Impressive?
- 10 hrs ago Alzheimer's And Brain Awareness Month 2020: Everything You Need To Know About Alzheimer's Disease
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Worries About Migrant Workers When Someone Asks Him If He Is Ok During Lockdown
- Sports Proteas may resume training from next week if they get govt approval: Report
- News Amit Shah to begin BJP campaign in Bihar next week with virtual rally
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Redmi 10X Pro 5G, Nokia C5 Endi, Sony Xperia 1 II And More
- Finance Moody's Downgrades India's Ratings
- Automobiles Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 62,729
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
So, GQ Best Dressed soireé is back with a bang and we have our favourite celebrities pouring in for the most fashionable night of the year. While Sidharth Malhotra was awarded, 'The Most Stylish Man' last year, let's see, who has an edge this year. Who knows he might win this year too or it could be someone we are not expecting at all.
Names such as Hrithik Roshan, Deepika Padukone, Richa Chadha, Kartik Aaryan, Shruti Hasaan, and more are gracing the event happening at JW Marriott in Mumbai. While some stars are making us go gaga with their simple and elegant attires, others are pushing the boundaries with cutting-edge style.
Let's check out what our favourite celebs are wearing. Let us know whose look wooed you the most.