During Durga Puja, even Bollywood celebrities gather in order to celebrate the festival.
The Mukherjee family which includes top celebrities like Rani Mukherji and Kajol were spotted at their house for the Durga Puja celebration on Nabami morning.
All of the family members including Rani, Kajol and Tanisha were styled pretty well for their residential Durga Puja celebration.
Rani wore a cream coloured sari from Raw Mango with an orange blouse as her Nabami special attire. The pearl and kundan jewellery along with the traditional 'shakha-paula' added charm to her look.
Kajol wore a yellow sari with a wide golden and a thinner red border. She kept her look simple with a pair of tiny dangling earrings. The red and golden bangles, red bindi and the white gajra made her pujo look prettier. The 'bong' feel was missing without shakha-pola.
Tanisha wore a dazzling sari from Kalki and like the other Mukherji-house daughters, she too rocked her Nabami-special look.
- Rani Mukherji Plays It Safe In A Set Of Casuals
- Rani Mukherji's Airport Look Was Cooler After A Long Time
- Choose Your Ganesh Chaturthi Nath From Your Favourite Celebrity
- GANESH CHATURTHI SPECIAL: Style Tips By Your Favourite Bollywood Stars
- TEEJ SPECIAL: Try Your Teej Special Leheriya Look By Following These Bollywood Divas
- MOMMY STYLE DUAL; Rani Vs Aishwarya In Their Travel Avatars