- 17 min ago Free Oxygen on Wheels - life saving initiative of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital in association with Greenwood High
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 14 May 2021
- 11 hrs ago Ivermectin For COVID-19 Treatment: Goa Recommends Ivermectin; WHO Warns Against Use
- 16 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things To Donate As Per Your Zodiac Sign
- News Low pressure area over Arabian Sea likely to turn into cyclone Tauktae on Sunday
- Sports Chelsea vs Leicester City FA Cup Final 2021: Preview, Time in India, TV Channel & Live Streaming Details
- Technology Google Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro Renders Emerge Online
- Education Gujarat SSC 2021 Cancelled, GSEB To Grant Mass Promotion Without Exams
- Movies Soorarai Pottru Enters The IMDb Top Rated Films List; The Suriya Starrer Sets A New Record!
- Finance First State-Owned InvIT To List On Bourses On May 17: Here's What To Expect From Its Listing
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Teased Ahead Of India Launch
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Telangana In May
As we excited for Bahubali's sequel release, the actress Tamannaah Bhatia gets amped up for its promotions.
Wait for it! We are going to bombard you with Tamannaah's Bahubali promotions lookbooks and you'd end up wanting more.
Tamannaah is busy with the said movie promotions and we cannot get any happier. So let's get on with it...
First, Tamannaah did a classy Rohit Bal number. The anarkali looked magnificent on the actress. We loved the detailings on the anarkali.
The crisp golden collar, the floral print, and the neat shimmer work. She wore it with blue coloured jhumkas. The white of the dress went well with the coloured jhumkas.
She wore her hair mid-parted and open for this one...
Next, she was trying a Saurabh Kant Srivasta number. The black separates were quite edgy and Indian. The quarter sleeve black blouse paired with a matching sleek black skirt was quite something. Tamannaah wore it with metallic tasselled earrings.
The look worked for her because she kept it simple. The earrings matched the simplicity of the separates...
Tamannaah was also seen wearing a beautiful Tarun Tahiliani lehenga. The metallic grey lehenga was worn with collar blue shirt.
The highlight of the lehenga was its chic belt and the lehenga skirt hem which matched the print of the belt. She wore it with a necklace and left her hair open again.
She looked lovely in all three.