- 38 min ago Preeclampsia: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 48 min ago Heartbreak Alert! 11 Signs He Is Pretending To Be Interested In You
- 1 hr ago What Are Blood Thinners? Read About 8 Natural Blood Thinning Foods
- 1 hr ago Alaya F Turns Modern Bride As She Flaunts Her Red Lehenga And Yellow Saree With A Twist
- Movies Ravi Mohan Saini, Who Won Rs 1 Crore in Kaun Banega Crorepati Junior, Is Now An IPS Officer
- News 2 floors of parliament annexe sealed after official tests coronavirus positive: Report
- Sports Coronavirus in sport: British and Australian MotoGP's cancelled
- Technology Infinix To Launch Five More Smartphones And Smart Accessories This Year
- Finance Vodafone Idea Clarifies On Reports Of Google's Interest In Stake Purchase
- Automobiles Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
As we excited for Bahubali's sequel release, the actress Tamannaah Bhatia gets amped up for its promotions.
Wait for it! We are going to bombard you with Tamannaah's Bahubali promotions lookbooks and you'd end up wanting more.
Tamannaah is busy with the said movie promotions and we cannot get any happier. So let's get on with it...
First, Tamannaah did a classy Rohit Bal number. The anarkali looked magnificent on the actress. We loved the detailings on the anarkali.
The crisp golden collar, the floral print, and the neat shimmer work. She wore it with blue coloured jhumkas. The white of the dress went well with the coloured jhumkas.
She wore her hair mid-parted and open for this one...
Next, she was trying a Saurabh Kant Srivasta number. The black separates were quite edgy and Indian. The quarter sleeve black blouse paired with a matching sleek black skirt was quite something. Tamannaah wore it with metallic tasselled earrings.
The look worked for her because she kept it simple. The earrings matched the simplicity of the separates...
Tamannaah was also seen wearing a beautiful Tarun Tahiliani lehenga. The metallic grey lehenga was worn with collar blue shirt.
The highlight of the lehenga was its chic belt and the lehenga skirt hem which matched the print of the belt. She wore it with a necklace and left her hair open again.
She looked lovely in all three.