- Technology Sony IMX 686 Vs Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1: Battle Of 64MP Smartphone Cameras
- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
As we excited for Bahubali's sequel release, the actress Tamannaah Bhatia gets amped up for its promotions.
Wait for it! We are going to bombard you with Tamannaah's Bahubali promotions lookbooks and you'd end up wanting more.
Tamannaah is busy with the said movie promotions and we cannot get any happier. So let's get on with it...
First, Tamannaah did a classy Rohit Bal number. The anarkali looked magnificent on the actress. We loved the detailings on the anarkali.
The crisp golden collar, the floral print, and the neat shimmer work. She wore it with blue coloured jhumkas. The white of the dress went well with the coloured jhumkas.
She wore her hair mid-parted and open for this one...
Next, she was trying a Saurabh Kant Srivasta number. The black separates were quite edgy and Indian. The quarter sleeve black blouse paired with a matching sleek black skirt was quite something. Tamannaah wore it with metallic tasselled earrings.
The look worked for her because she kept it simple. The earrings matched the simplicity of the separates...
Tamannaah was also seen wearing a beautiful Tarun Tahiliani lehenga. The metallic grey lehenga was worn with collar blue shirt.
The highlight of the lehenga was its chic belt and the lehenga skirt hem which matched the print of the belt. She wore it with a necklace and left her hair open again.
She looked lovely in all three.