- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Ninja 1000, Z650 & Gixxer 250 BS6 Bikes Launched & More
- News Through diplomatic channels and dialogue says Rajnath Singh on resolution with China
- Movies Sarkar Vaari Paata: Mahesh Babu To Announce Details Of His Next Film #SSMB27 At 9.09 AM Today!
- Technology Redmi Note 8, Redmi 8, Redmi 8A Dual Receive Price Hike In India
- Finance Motilal Oswal Sets 46% Upside Target On Shares Of Coal India
- Sports Coronavirus: Ten positive tests confirmed in Championship
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tamannaah Bhatia gave us major style goals recently. We cannot help but notice the variety in her wardrobe picks. While we laud Vidya Balan for her perfect saree choices, but we still frown upon her distaste in other fashion categories.
Tamannaah, on the other hand, was embracing every category there was to don out there.
First, she flaunted a traditional modest Indian look. A beautiful bright red conventional saree paired with a solid bright blue blouse. The saree came with a soft pattern. And the blouse came in quarter sleeves and crew neck.
She wore heavy necklace and earrings with this one. She wore her hair mid-parted and in a sleek bun which enhanced the look even more.
Later, the lady rocked the suit lookbook. The pinstripe maroon blazer was paired with matching shorts.
The satin blazer came with a trench coat style button down pattern. Tamannaah wore her sleeves folded for this one. She wore her hair in a casual top knot, dismissing all the accessories. She rocked the look with her simplicity.