Tamannaah Bhatia and Esha Gupta were spotted at an event by H&M and ERDEM where both the fashion brands released their collaborated collection.
Both the actresses were presented at the event, representing the true definition of fashion.
Tamannaah was wearing a woollen burgundy pull-over with a black coloured midi skirt which had colourful floral prints all over its body. She wore the attire with black netted pump heels. The classic look was fitting her perfectly.
Esha too was looking pretty gorgeous in the ace brands' collaboration. She was wearing this spaghetti-strapped floral printed black dress from H&M & ERDEM which she paired with a chain strapped sling bag from Jimmy Choo and earrings from Outhouse Jewellery.
- The Best Dressed Divas from Zee Telugu Apsara Awards 2018
- Man Threw A Shoe At Tamannaah Bhatia While She Was Elegantly Decked Up In Sari
- Tamannaah Bhatia's Sassier Appearance For A Salon Visit
- Graceful & Stylish: Tamannaah Bhatia’s Traditional Look
- Best & Worst Dressed At Elle Beauty Awards 2017
- Tamannaah Bhatia's Bohemic Style Would Stun You