Tamannaah Bhatia and Esha Gupta were spotted at an event by H&M and ERDEM where both the fashion brands released their collaborated collection.
Both the actresses were presented at the event, representing the true definition of fashion.
Tamannaah was wearing a woollen burgundy pull-over with a black coloured midi skirt which had colourful floral prints all over its body. She wore the attire with black netted pump heels. The classic look was fitting her perfectly.
Esha too was looking pretty gorgeous in the ace brands' collaboration. She was wearing this spaghetti-strapped floral printed black dress from H&M & ERDEM which she paired with a chain strapped sling bag from Jimmy Choo and earrings from Outhouse Jewellery.
- Pyjamas Can Be Worn Outdoors Also, Proved These B-Town Beauties
- The 10 Best-Dressed Divas Of The Day Who Will Inspire You To Be Yourself Fashionably
- Esha Gupta Vs Disha Patani: Whose Red Gown Was More Fabulous?
- Want Some Hot Denim Goals? Take Cues From The Sexy Esha Gupta
- Esha Gupta Looks Too Hot To Handle In This Gown
- Red Hot Alert: Esha Gupta Might Make The Temperatures Soar