- 3 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 5 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 5 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 6 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Movies Vijay's Bigil Did Not Incur Losses: Confirms Producer Archana Kalpathi!
- Sports Kohli right guy to take Indian cricket forward, Stokes is best cricketer now: Botham
- News India, China don’t need US help to resolve border frictions: Chinese official media
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
It was the eve of fashion and more. You might have already seen the best dressed at the Filmfare South Awards red carpet. But the actress like Tamannaah Bhatia deserves another acknowledgment for looking breathtakingly good on the eve of Filmfare.
While there were many who our breath away, but Tamannaah was among who murdered us with her looks and her splendid gown.
She opted for an off-shoulder gown by Jean Louis Sabaji. Boy! It was something. The white gown was enhanced with colourful prints. She wore her hair in a bun which was definitely a great choice.
Must give some credit to the stylist Anisha Jain.
What do you think of her look?