Sunny Leone was spotted on the sets of The Drama Company and she wore a pop-coloured attire. She had a strapped multi-coloured mini dress as her outfit that made her look quite vibrant.
She was on the sets of the television comedy show for promoting her song 'Trippy Trippy' from Bhoomi. The pretty actress made her style book perfect for her appearance on one of the episodes of the TV show.
We totally had our attention on her attire and, of course, Sunny as it made her turn prettier and also made her look brighter. She teamed up a pair of heels with the attire.
Did you like her look?
- Sunny Leone Visits Madame Tussauds Delhi, Being Winter-Friendly In Black
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- Manushi To Sunny In Their Utmost Stylish Avatars: The Dabboo Ratnani Calendar 2018 Launch
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- 6 Bollywood Fashionistas We Missed At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Sunny Leone's Prettiest Look For Tera Intezaar's Promotion
- Rani Mukherji Plays It Safe In A Set Of Casuals