The 'Shape of you' popstar Ed Sheeran had his concert in Mumbai this weekend and along with many of his fans, the tinsel town celebrities too were a part of the event.
There were also many celebrities who could not be a part of the concert, but definitely made themselves a great part of the concert's after-party in honour of the popstar.
At the event and the after party, the celebrities, including Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and Sirish Kunder, streamed with style. Let us have a detailed look at the stars' style books.
Jahnvi was spotted at the after-party of Ed Sheeran's concert and she looked lovely in a rainbow striped off-shoulder top. The multiple hued top had ruffled short sleeves along with ripped blue jeans and turquoise-strapped sling bag. She was accompanied with rumoured boyfriend and Dhadak's co-star Ishaan Khattar.
Ananya is actor Chunky Pandey's daughter and one of the prettiest celebrity kids. She too was at the concert and the after party among the other celebrities, wearing a pretty outfit. She was wearing a satin and lace mini dress, which had a pretty peach-coloured body and halter-neck straps.
Katrina Kaif was also at Farah Khan's after party and she too carried a sassy style book along with other celebrities. She was wearing a black embroidered mesh top with a black bralette and white shorts. She took pictures with the other stars and her style statement actually impressed us a lot. She looked hot!
The 'Naagin' fame and popular television actress Mouni Roy was at the concert, decked up in a simple yet stunning look book. She was wearing a pair of separates, including a sexy black corset top with checkered skirt and a jacket. She carried a golden chain strapped pastel-shaded sling bag along with the attire.
Pooja was spotted at the concert wearing a very casual style book. Along with her white-coloured halter-neck top and denim criss-cross tassled mini skirt, she wore a pair of bling sneakers and two cute and tiny side braids. We liked her casual look book.
Malaika totally rocked her black outfit at the party and as usual, she was a slayer. She was wearing a black leather bralette along with high-waist black trousers and a blue-coloured leather jacket. The jacket had metal-studded body and Malaika completed the whole style book with a pair of black heels.
Karan Johar, as always being the exclusive dapper, killed it with his look for this party too. He was wearing a black tee, black trousers and a Gucci black leather jacket. The entire set of black attire looked quite hot and he carried it with swag, including a pair of silver boots with it.
- Sridevi Once Said, “ Jhanvi-Khushi Guide Me With Style”; Best Looks Of The Mom-Daughters Trio
- Jhanvi Kapoor And Ishaan Khattar Were Rocking Their Casuals For A Movie 'Date'
- Jhanvi Kapoor Faced An OOPS MOMENT At The Lakme Fashion Week
- Bollywood Trendsetters Of The Year 2017
- Jhanvi Kapoor Turns Charming For DHADAK'S First Look
- Jhanvi To Athiya, The Divas Who Were Style Rockstars At This Weekend Party
- Divas And Dappers At Shilpa Shetty’s Diwali Bash
- HOT! Khushi Kapoor Poses In Different Bikini Style Books During A Vacation
- Jhanvi Kapoor's Classier Traditional Avatar
- Beautiful And Dashing Celebs At Ambani's Weekend Party, Making It A Style Hub
- Jhanvi Kapoor's Dance Class Look Is Simply Graceful