While Shah Rukh arrived in Mumbai after celebrating his birthday eve with family and friends, we spotted his family and friends at the Gateway Of India, arriving through the waterways, carrying the post-party sassy avatars.
Let us find out who wore what and who carried the most stylish looks after King Khan's birthday party.
We surely did not miss this ultimate style icon on her way back to the city, carrying casuals in a pretty impressive way. She was wearing an off-shoulder jumpsuit which had puffed three-fourth sleeves and a bow tied to the waist. She matched the top with white sneakers, a white tote bag and a pair of green shades.
Amrita followed sister Malaika in carrying a very cool style book. She was wearing a black tank top with baggy olive green trousers and a pair of flip-flops. She carried a yellow handbag and a trolley, finishing the look book with a pair of wide shades.
Sanjay Kapoor's daughter Shanaya has always been B-Town's one of the coolest style icons and she was carrying a casual and cool style book while going to Alibaug. While returning too, she completely slayed it in the distressed denim dungaree which she wore with a black crop top, black shades and golden bling sneakers.
Sanjay Kapoor, like the cool-styled daughter Shanaya, carried a dapper-like look while on his way back to the city from Alibaug. He was carrying a perfect and stunning set of casuals and we must admit, his look was no less impressive than Shanaya's. He was totally rocking his black tee, blue jeans and the pair of aviators.
There were others including actor Chunky Pandey, on their arrival yacht, following these super stylish celebrities on their way to the city. All their style books spoke a lot about their refreshing mid-week birthday celebration of King Khan. The fresh looks and the sheer attitude in their style books made us believe that the party was amazing.
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards
- Malaika's Latest Baggy Look Will Give You Spring Style Goals
- Malaika Arora's Latest Style Book For India's Next Top Model Can Blow Your Minds
- Malaika Arora Flaunted Her Sass In Casuals
- Malaika Arora's Latest Street Style Casual Avatar Can Give You Goals
- Malaika Arora's Unique Top Would Definitely Steal Your Attention
- Malaika Arora's Stunning Look For India's Next Top Model's Latest Episode
- SIBLING STYLE GOALS! Malaika Arora And Amrita Arora Turned Sultry Sirens For Vogue BFFs
- Divas And Dappers Who Ruled At Gauri Khan’s Halloween Party
- Ooh La La! Malaika Arora's Birthday Trip Looks Can Simply Blow Your Minds
- Malaika Arora Turned Into A Sultry Siren For A Show
- Malaika Arora's Sensational Bikini Shoot For GQ India
- Bebo, Lolo And Amrita Were Style Rockers On Taimur’s First Birthday