- 13 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 13 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 14 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 1 day ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls begin title defence with win over Patna Pirates
- Technology TRAI Seeks Views On KYC Of DTH Set-Top Boxes
- Movies Madhur Bhandarkar’s Indu Sarkar To Be Included In The National Film Archives: Read Details
- News Dikshit's last instruction: Protest at BJP office if standoff between Priyanka, UP govt goes on
- Automobiles Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
While the World goes ga-ga over Justin Trudeau's amazing looks, the Canadian Prime Minister along with his wife and children are on a tour to India.
Trudeau's wife, Sophia Gregoire Trudeau was seen with her family at the Sabarmati Ashram in Gujarat along with her family, wearing a gorgeous summery Indian outfit by Anita Dongre.
Dongre's Songs Of Summer Collection
Sophia was wearing a bright and vibrant yellow long kurta from ace designer Anita Dongre's 'Songs Of Summer' Collection. The beautiful wife of Canada's Prime Minister looked even more beautiful with the vibrant Indian attire donned as an ensemble to visit the Historical Indian Ashram.
Rajasthani Handcrafted Samika Suit
Sophia's Indian attire was minutely crafted with Dongre's signature Rajasthani craft, Gota Patti. The suit is titled as the Samika suit under the House Of Anita Dongre. Along with the yellow pearl zardosi and Gota Patti embellished long kurta, a white salwar was matched alongside.
Trudeaus Twinning With Children
Sophia along with two of her children wore yellow ensembles for the ashram visit while Justin was twinning with the elder son, wearing red Indian outfits. Justin was seen wearing Indian outfit later last year for celebrating Onam in Canada.
They Also Practiced Weaving
At the Sabarmati Ashram, the Trudeau family were seen practicing hand-weaving on the historical 'Charkha' machine of Mahatma Gandhi. They posed for a picture during the act.
Visited The Taj Mahal
Apart from the Sabarmati Ashram, the Trudeau family were also seen posing in front of the Taj Mahal and their presence made the heritage monument look even more beautiful.