While the World goes ga-ga over Justin Trudeau's amazing looks, the Canadian Prime Minister along with his wife and children are on a tour to India.
Trudeau's wife, Sophia Gregoire Trudeau was seen with her family at the Sabarmati Ashram in Gujarat along with her family, wearing a gorgeous summery Indian outfit by Anita Dongre.
Dongre's Songs Of Summer Collection
Sophia was wearing a bright and vibrant yellow long kurta from ace designer Anita Dongre's 'Songs Of Summer' Collection. The beautiful wife of Canada's Prime Minister looked even more beautiful with the vibrant Indian attire donned as an ensemble to visit the Historical Indian Ashram.
Rajasthani Handcrafted Samika Suit
Sophia's Indian attire was minutely crafted with Dongre's signature Rajasthani craft, Gota Patti. The suit is titled as the Samika suit under the House Of Anita Dongre. Along with the yellow pearl zardosi and Gota Patti embellished long kurta, a white salwar was matched alongside.
Trudeaus Twinning With Children
Sophia along with two of her children wore yellow ensembles for the ashram visit while Justin was twinning with the elder son, wearing red Indian outfits. Justin was seen wearing Indian outfit later last year for celebrating Onam in Canada.
They Also Practiced Weaving
At the Sabarmati Ashram, the Trudeau family were seen practicing hand-weaving on the historical 'Charkha' machine of Mahatma Gandhi. They posed for a picture during the act.
Visited The Taj Mahal
Apart from the Sabarmati Ashram, the Trudeau family were also seen posing in front of the Taj Mahal and their presence made the heritage monument look even more beautiful.
- And This Time Kangana Ranaut's Killer Street Style Look Took A Western Turn
- This Eid-Al-Adha, Ditch Embellishments And Take The Simple Fashion Route
- Jennifer Garner Wore The Same Dress Which Meghan Markle Had Also Worn Before
- Bhumi Pednekar Notches Up Her Humble Black Dress With This Rainbow-Hued Addition
- Sonakshi Sinha's Separates Will Inspire You To Wear Something Different For Traditional Parties
- Kajol's Desi-Meets-Modern Attire Is A Reflection Of The Diversity Of The Country
- Shraddha Kapoor Looks Cute And Classy In This Beautiful Number
- Kareena & Karisma Kapoor’s Airport Style Is About Making Basics Look Rocking
- Sonakshi Sinha In Her Latest Attire Proves That Her Fashion Is The Coolest At The Moment
- Dia Mirza Surprises In A Spectacular Gown Made From Industrial Waste
- Nick Jonas Opts For An All-black Look Again As He Leaves For USA With His Parents
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra’s Casual Look Should Be The New Style Code For Engagement Bash