Designers Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla had an eventful evening yesterday as they hosted a fashion show with their collections. The event took place at the JW Marriott Hotel in Mumbai. Actress Sonam Kapoor walked the ramp as the showstopper for their latest bridal collection and she totally slayed it.
The collection was itself very unique, undermining the colour red for bridal wear. Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla came up with a differently coloured bridal collection which glorified the event. Many models apart from Sonam Kapoor walked the ramp wearing the latest collection.
Sonam wore a white coloured ensemble here. Sonam looked pretty as a princess.
Excluding Sonam, the event was filled with many Bollywood stars. They too were decked up gorgeously in beautiful lehengas and anarkalis, making themselves perfect fits for a wedding party. Some of the best dressed celebrities among them carried a promising look each.
Disha looked extremely pretty wearing a crème coloured anarkali with white floral embroidery. She was one of the most gorgeous celebrities present at the event. As the attire itself was very gorgeous, Disha decided to keep her style book devoid of any jewellery to further spoil the look.
Sara Ali Khan
Sara carried a stunning look for the event as she wore a very gorgeous lehenga. The shimmery silver choli with the colourful floral printed pink lehenga converted her girl-next-door look into a ravishing young lady. She completed her look with a pair of dangling earrings and rings.
Sara accompanied her mother, Amrita Singh who also looked pretty beautiful wearing a white salwar suit which had beautifully crafted golden embroidery work done over its body, including the salwar and also the dupatta. She kept it elegantly simple with a pair of earrings and by carrying a beige clutch.
Jaya Bachchan rocked it elegantly at the event, wearing a white anarkali suit with shimmery and white embroidery. She looked very elegant and classy. She carried a silver clutch and wore a pair of silver sandals to match the look.
Jaya Bachchan was escorted by daughter Shweta Nanda who also perfectly got decked up for the grand event. She wore a pastel shaded yellow anarkali suit which had printed and embroidery work with multiple colours all over its body. The print was very traditional and she carried it with a lot of grandeur and sophistication.
- Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja's All-Black Airport Look Makes Us Want To Take A Flight Soon
- OMG! Vogue Actually Captured The Candid Ethnic Looks Of Sonam Kapoor During Her Wedding
- Style Goal Of The Week: Mix Different Prints Like A Boss
- Sonam Kapoor's Traditional Look Made Our Day More Cheerful
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon
- Sonam Or Rhea: Which Sister's Pants Gave You A Wardrobe Goal?
- A List Of Many Fashion Moments When B'Day Girl Sonam Made Our Eyes Pop Out
- Wow! Sonam Is A Bit Dressed Down And We Love It
- Sonam Or Jackie: Who Was The Worst Dressed Last Week?
- WOW! Sonam Kapoor Draped Her Sari In This Unique Style
- Why Are We Loving This Much Made-Fun-Of Sonam’s Geeky Look?
- Sonam's Sari Is Anything But Ordinary