Designers Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla had an eventful evening yesterday as they hosted a fashion show with their collections. The event took place at the JW Marriott Hotel in Mumbai. Actress Sonam Kapoor walked the ramp as the showstopper for their latest bridal collection and she totally slayed it.
The collection was itself very unique, undermining the colour red for bridal wear. Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla came up with a differently coloured bridal collection which glorified the event. Many models apart from Sonam Kapoor walked the ramp wearing the latest collection.
Sonam wore a white coloured ensemble here. Sonam looked pretty as a princess.
Excluding Sonam, the event was filled with many Bollywood stars. They too were decked up gorgeously in beautiful lehengas and anarkalis, making themselves perfect fits for a wedding party. Some of the best dressed celebrities among them carried a promising look each.
Disha looked extremely pretty wearing a crème coloured anarkali with white floral embroidery. She was one of the most gorgeous celebrities present at the event. As the attire itself was very gorgeous, Disha decided to keep her style book devoid of any jewellery to further spoil the look.
Sara Ali Khan
Sara carried a stunning look for the event as she wore a very gorgeous lehenga. The shimmery silver choli with the colourful floral printed pink lehenga converted her girl-next-door look into a ravishing young lady. She completed her look with a pair of dangling earrings and rings.
Sara accompanied her mother, Amrita Singh who also looked pretty beautiful wearing a white salwar suit which had beautifully crafted golden embroidery work done over its body, including the salwar and also the dupatta. She kept it elegantly simple with a pair of earrings and by carrying a beige clutch.
Jaya Bachchan rocked it elegantly at the event, wearing a white anarkali suit with shimmery and white embroidery. She looked very elegant and classy. She carried a silver clutch and wore a pair of silver sandals to match the look.
Jaya Bachchan was escorted by daughter Shweta Nanda who also perfectly got decked up for the grand event. She wore a pastel shaded yellow anarkali suit which had printed and embroidery work with multiple colours all over its body. The print was very traditional and she carried it with a lot of grandeur and sophistication.
- Sonam And Rhea Are Killing It In The Latest Retro Collection Of Rheson
- Sonam Kapoor And Rhea Kapoor Look Stunning In Rheson's Latest 80s Fashion Campaign
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Carried Few Ethereal Looks For A Bridal Magazine's Latest Issue
- Sonam Kapoor Turned 'Way-Too-Simple' And 'Yet-So-Classy' For PadMan
- Simple Yet Fantastic; Sonam Kapoor's Nerdy Look Decoded From PadMan
- Sonam Kapoor Stuns Us With Dual Pink Avatars
- Sonam To Sonakshi Slayed The Ramp; All About The Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2017
- 6 Bollywood Fashionistas We Missed At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Sonam Kapoor Turned Hotter In Black For Vogue India's Latest Edition
- Veere Di Wedding First Poster Is Out! Bebo, Sonam And Others Carry Looks You Cannot Miss
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards