As there were many stars who slayed it on the ramp, decked up in ravishing ensembles from different designers, there were many who came as guests to support their favourite designers.
At the end of the final day, as we all waited for the extremely talented Manish Malhotra to showcase his latest collection, there were many stars who came as his guests to support and witness the presentation of such amazing creations.
The celebrities who attended as Manish Malhotra's guests were also well dressed and maintained their style statements to the level of perfection.
Sushant Singh Rajput wore a yellow and white tuxedo suit, making the look extremely royal and classy.
Karan Johar in his quirkiest best, dressed up in a blue and white patchy suit. It was really innovative but we leave it to you to decide if it is good enough.
Sonali Bendre wore an off-shoulder top tucked into a black skirt. She completed her look with a metal buckled belt which added some flavours to the look.
Kiara Advani wore a floral printed tube dress which made her look really pretty.
Shriya Saran wore a gorgeous bling dress for the event and carried it really well.
Diana Penty wore a creame coloured shirt which she wore with a bling skirt, looking classier than ever.
Tiger Shroff too made his look pretty good and decent, wearing a black shirt with blue denims.
Neha Dhupia made her appearance at the event wearing a coral shaded outfit which was blingy but she carried it well.
Richa Chadha was seen among the guests of Manish Malhotra and she looked simple in a white georgette sari which had embroidered floral work done on its body.
- Karan Johar Is No Less Than A Dapper; He Rocked His Sequin Look For This Magazine Issue
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Divas And Dappers Who Slayed At Mickey Contractor's MAC Party
- Karan Johar Was Slaying In His Turquoise Suit; Guys, You Got Goals!
- Divas And Dappers At Manish Malhotra's Birthday Bash
- 10 Divas And Dappers At The IFFI Goa 2017 Closing Ceremony
- IIFA DAY 2: Men Who Slayed In Their Second Looks For The IIFA Green Carpet