Actress Shraddha Kapoor totally changed her avatar from the usually cheerful and bubbly girl to a much matured and gracious lady as she decked up in traditional attire by designer Rahul Mishra. She walked the grand ramp of Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017 for the extremely talented designer.
This attire was from the 'Bird Song' collection of Rahul Mishra and she turned into a beautiful and also an elegant princess. The red and white lehenga which had floral prints all over its body totally narrated the collection title.
She, with her grand look, closed the third day of the five-day long event.
- Shraddha Kapoor Sizzled In This Lehenga At Akash Ambani’s Grand Engagement Bash
- Shraddha Kapoor Made A Stylish Comeback In This Gown At IIFA 2018 Main Night
- Shraddha Kapoor’s Witch-Like Dress At IIFA 2018 Green Carpet Failed To Bewitch Us
- Shraddha Kapoor's Corset Dress Is The Latest Business Party Wear That You Should Don
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- Awesome! Sara And Shraddha's Airport Looks Are Actually Totally Achievable