Actress Shraddha Kapoor totally changed her avatar from the usually cheerful and bubbly girl to a much matured and gracious lady as she decked up in traditional attire by designer Rahul Mishra. She walked the grand ramp of Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017 for the extremely talented designer.
This attire was from the 'Bird Song' collection of Rahul Mishra and she turned into a beautiful and also an elegant princess. The red and white lehenga which had floral prints all over its body totally narrated the collection title.
She, with her grand look, closed the third day of the five-day long event.
- Shraddha Kapoor Showed Us Some Casual Style Goals, Again
- Sonam To Sonakshi Slayed The Ramp; All About The Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2017
- Shraddha Kapoor Turns Bohemian For The Golden Elephant
- Shraddha Was The Ultimate Star At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour, Slaying In Manish Arora
- Shraddha Kapoor's Latest Look Is Cooler With Class
- Check Out! Shraddha Kapoor's Stunning Promotional Looks
- Sonam Kapoor Becomes Biker Girl For UNICEF Event In New Delhi