Shraddha Kapoor was spotted in Hyderabad while attending the International Children's Film Festival India, popularly known as The Golden Elephant.
She was wearing a bohemian attire from Anita Dongre's couture which had a mixture of motif and paisley prints. The attire was a combination of a dress and a jumpsuit with dhoti pant bottom and a sleeveless cape.
The attire was matched with a pair of jhumkas, tribal bangles and a pair of golden juttis. The tiny black bindi was totally like the cherry on a stunning cake.
We like her look and what about you?
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas' Roka Outfits Are Just Exquisite
- Priyanka Chopra’s Diaphanous Dress Is Perfect For A Date Night
- Anushka Sharma's Latest Airport Look Is Totally Extraordinary
- Diana Penty And Sonakshi Sinha Pull Off Contrasting Looks For A Movie Promotion
- Nick Jonas Arrives At The Mumbai Airport In Style And This Time With His Parents
- Manisha Koirala's All-White Attire Is What You Would Want To Wear On Your Birthday Party Too