TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
Shraddha Kapoor was spotted in Hyderabad while attending the International Children's Film Festival India, popularly known as The Golden Elephant.
She was wearing a bohemian attire from Anita Dongre's couture which had a mixture of motif and paisley prints. The attire was a combination of a dress and a jumpsuit with dhoti pant bottom and a sleeveless cape.
The attire was matched with a pair of jhumkas, tribal bangles and a pair of golden juttis. The tiny black bindi was totally like the cherry on a stunning cake.
We like her look and what about you?