Shraddha Kapoor was spotted in Hyderabad while attending the International Children's Film Festival India, popularly known as The Golden Elephant.
She was wearing a bohemian attire from Anita Dongre's couture which had a mixture of motif and paisley prints. The attire was a combination of a dress and a jumpsuit with dhoti pant bottom and a sleeveless cape.
The attire was matched with a pair of jhumkas, tribal bangles and a pair of golden juttis. The tiny black bindi was totally like the cherry on a stunning cake.
We like her look and what about you?
- Stressed Out? You Must Check Out Kriti Sanon's Eye-Soothing Gown At The IIFA 2018
- Kareena And Karisma Dressed Down But Looked Sexy AF
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- WOAH! Sunny Leone Is Cutely Dressed But Not In A Very Sunny Mood
- From Lisa To Parineeti: Whose White Was The Best Of All?
- Here's How B-Town Stars Have Taught Us To Stay Stylish While Clicking Selfies