Shraddha Kapoor was spotted in Hyderabad while attending the International Children's Film Festival India, popularly known as The Golden Elephant.
She was wearing a bohemian attire from Anita Dongre's couture which had a mixture of motif and paisley prints. The attire was a combination of a dress and a jumpsuit with dhoti pant bottom and a sleeveless cape.
The attire was matched with a pair of jhumkas, tribal bangles and a pair of golden juttis. The tiny black bindi was totally like the cherry on a stunning cake.
We like her look and what about you?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17