Shraddha Kapoor was spotted in Hyderabad while attending the International Children's Film Festival India, popularly known as The Golden Elephant.
She was wearing a bohemian attire from Anita Dongre's couture which had a mixture of motif and paisley prints. The attire was a combination of a dress and a jumpsuit with dhoti pant bottom and a sleeveless cape.
The attire was matched with a pair of jhumkas, tribal bangles and a pair of golden juttis. The tiny black bindi was totally like the cherry on a stunning cake.
We like her look and what about you?
- Remembering The Gorgeous Sridevi, Best Looks She Carried In 2017-2018
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018
- Kangana Ranaut Redefined Elegance In Manikarnika's Latest Look
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD
- Mahira Khan Carried An Ethereal Look For The Lux Style Awards 2018
- Shraddha Kapoor Showed Us Some Casual Style Goals, Again