Shilpa Shetty wore a gorgeous bohemian attire during her latest shoot for Super Dancer. She was wearing a traditionally crafted bohemian attire from Anita Dongre.
The red-coloured attire had a crop blouse with a sleeveless cape and palazzo pants. There were different kinds of patterns, including motif and striped prints all over its body, and Shilpa looked vibrant in her style book.
Shilpa wore this attire with dangling earrings, a rival bracelet and silver shoes. She also wore a knot belt over the attire, which had latkans on it.
The entire look book impressed us and as we all know, it is hard to pick up a flaw in this Bollywood style-icon's style statement.
- Confused About Yoga Clothes For The Yoga Meet? Take Help From The Bolly Divas
- Ladies, Confused About What To Wear This Eid? Here Are 6 Great Ideas Decoded For You
- We Are Obsessing Over Shamita Shetty's Look At A Launch Event
- B'Day Girl Shilpa Shetty's Style Sense Will Surely Set Your Screen On Fire
- From Flirty To Fuss-Free, #Sari Goals For This Summer
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades