Shilpa Shetty wore a gorgeous bohemian attire during her latest shoot for Super Dancer. She was wearing a traditionally crafted bohemian attire from Anita Dongre.
The red-coloured attire had a crop blouse with a sleeveless cape and palazzo pants. There were different kinds of patterns, including motif and striped prints all over its body, and Shilpa looked vibrant in her style book.
Shilpa wore this attire with dangling earrings, a rival bracelet and silver shoes. She also wore a knot belt over the attire, which had latkans on it.
The entire look book impressed us and as we all know, it is hard to pick up a flaw in this Bollywood style-icon's style statement.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!