Shilpa Shetty wore a gorgeous bohemian attire during her latest shoot for Super Dancer. She was wearing a traditionally crafted bohemian attire from Anita Dongre.
The red-coloured attire had a crop blouse with a sleeveless cape and palazzo pants. There were different kinds of patterns, including motif and striped prints all over its body, and Shilpa looked vibrant in her style book.
Shilpa wore this attire with dangling earrings, a rival bracelet and silver shoes. She also wore a knot belt over the attire, which had latkans on it.
The entire look book impressed us and as we all know, it is hard to pick up a flaw in this Bollywood style-icon's style statement.
- When It Comes To Separates, There Is Nobody Who Nails It Better Than Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Shilpa Shetty Just Gave The Street-Style Look A Sophisticated Touch
- Shilpa Shetty's Latest Airport Look Includes A Devil Wears Prada Tee And Comfy Pyjamas
- From Lara Dutta To Shilpa Shetty: The Awesome, Average, And Awful At Miss Diva 2018 Final
- Shilpa Shetty And Manisha Koirala's Ethnic Outfits Are Guaranteed Mood-Lifters
- India Couture Week 2018: Shilpa Shetty’s Futuristic Sari-Gown Is Enviable And A Sculptural Delight