- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces face Bengaluru Raptors
- Movies SRK, Kajol, Vicky Kaushal and Other Bollywood Stars Wish Fans on 71st Republic Day
- News Pak's external affairs to be challenging in 2020; ties to remain tense with India
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Shahid Kapoor is making us sweat with his handsome looks on the cover of GQ India's September 2015 issue.
The groom of the year is gracing the cover of the magazine and we must say, his looks and his personality is making us crave for some more visual treat!
Shahid Kapoor is wearing a houndstooth print with style and elegance on the cover of GQ's September issue. Although the print is hard to wear especially for men, Shahid is setting an example to don the print with poise.
The actor is wearing a houndstooth Tom Ford tux with a white shirt and black bow tie. We love the jacket which has been teamed up with a plain white shirt. We can't get over the sexy pose where he is trying to adjust his bow tie.
Shahid completed the look with a pair of black Tom Ford shoes. Stubble look with back swept gelled hair is just perfect for a tempting cover like this.
Inside the pages, Shahid is treating us all the more with some breathtaking looks. In one of the pics, the newly wed Bollywood star is giving an insight into his stubble look as he sat on a chair wearing a black waistcoat.
Do you think Shahid Kapoor nailed the sexy formal looks on the latest issue of GQ?