- 10 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 10 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 11 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 11 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Technology Alleged Poco F2 Spigen Case Leaks Online: Here’s What It Looks Like
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Shahid Kapoor is making us sweat with his handsome looks on the cover of GQ India's September 2015 issue.
The groom of the year is gracing the cover of the magazine and we must say, his looks and his personality is making us crave for some more visual treat!
Shahid Kapoor is wearing a houndstooth print with style and elegance on the cover of GQ's September issue. Although the print is hard to wear especially for men, Shahid is setting an example to don the print with poise.
The actor is wearing a houndstooth Tom Ford tux with a white shirt and black bow tie. We love the jacket which has been teamed up with a plain white shirt. We can't get over the sexy pose where he is trying to adjust his bow tie.
Shahid completed the look with a pair of black Tom Ford shoes. Stubble look with back swept gelled hair is just perfect for a tempting cover like this.
Inside the pages, Shahid is treating us all the more with some breathtaking looks. In one of the pics, the newly wed Bollywood star is giving an insight into his stubble look as he sat on a chair wearing a black waistcoat.
Do you think Shahid Kapoor nailed the sexy formal looks on the latest issue of GQ?