Shah Rukh Khan celebrated Bakhri Eid today and we spotted him with his youngest son AbRam as both father and son were interacting with the fans standing outside their house Mannat.
Shah Rukh and AbRam, both looked really cool in their festival attires. Though not in traditionals, they looked pretty good. SRK wore a casual white shirt with trousers, much of a good in-house festival celebration attire and AbRam too followed his dad with casuals.
AbRam wore a cute navy blue collared tee with a pair of lemon yellow half pants.
Both Shah Rukh and AbRam waved hands at the fans, looking too cool in their festival casuals.
- Wow! Suhana's Glam Style And Gauri's Sporty Look Is Making Netizens Go Crazy
- On Suhana Khan’s 18th Birthday, A Tribute To Her Trendy Style
- Suhana Looks As Fresh As A Daisy In This Pic!
- SRK Got Awarded At The World Economic Forum Being A Style Dapper
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar