Shah Rukh Khan celebrated Bakhri Eid today and we spotted him with his youngest son AbRam as both father and son were interacting with the fans standing outside their house Mannat.
Shah Rukh and AbRam, both looked really cool in their festival attires. Though not in traditionals, they looked pretty good. SRK wore a casual white shirt with trousers, much of a good in-house festival celebration attire and AbRam too followed his dad with casuals.
AbRam wore a cute navy blue collared tee with a pair of lemon yellow half pants.
Both Shah Rukh and AbRam waved hands at the fans, looking too cool in their festival casuals.
- SRK Got Awarded At The World Economic Forum Being A Style Dapper
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Suhana Khan's Stunning Desi Avatars For A Family Wedding
- 14 Years Of Kal Ho Naa Ho; 10 Style Goals Set By The Movie
- Deepika Padukone's Outstanding Look For Baatein With The Baadshah
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018