The customary moment for fans had arrived when Shah Rukh Khan came to meet his fans from his bungalow, Mannat's terrace. He was with AbRam, both carrying simple yet cool style books as always.
Shah Rukh was wearing a casual striped shirt, in his partially unbuttoned style which he wore with black trousers, white sneakers and a pair of shades.
At first, AbRam could be seen in peek-a-boos then SRK picked him up to wave at fans. He was wearing green and denim casuals.
Both the senior and junior Khans made their coolest style files for the King's birthday afternoon.
- Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan's Warm-hued Outfits For Ganesh Chaturthi Are Simply Fabulous
- Shah Rukh Khan And Daughter Suhana Gave Us Carefree And Fun Airport Fashion Goals
- Shah Rukh Khan V/S Salman Khan: Whose Formal Suit Was More Classic?
- Shah Rukh Khan And Kapoor-Khan Ladies Surprised Us With Their Drop-Dead Gorgeous And Elegant Looks
- Aryan Khan And Khushi Kapoor Just Gave Us Distressed Denim Goals
- From Shah Rukh Khan To Sonakshi Sinha: Who Wore What At Poorna Patel's Wedding Reception