The customary moment for fans had arrived when Shah Rukh Khan came to meet his fans from his bungalow, Mannat's terrace. He was with AbRam, both carrying simple yet cool style books as always.
Shah Rukh was wearing a casual striped shirt, in his partially unbuttoned style which he wore with black trousers, white sneakers and a pair of shades.
At first, AbRam could be seen in peek-a-boos then SRK picked him up to wave at fans. He was wearing green and denim casuals.
Both the senior and junior Khans made their coolest style files for the King's birthday afternoon.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack