The customary moment for fans had arrived when Shah Rukh Khan came to meet his fans from his bungalow, Mannat's terrace. He was with AbRam, both carrying simple yet cool style books as always.
Shah Rukh was wearing a casual striped shirt, in his partially unbuttoned style which he wore with black trousers, white sneakers and a pair of shades.
At first, AbRam could be seen in peek-a-boos then SRK picked him up to wave at fans. He was wearing green and denim casuals.
Both the senior and junior Khans made their coolest style files for the King's birthday afternoon.
- SRK Got Awarded At The World Economic Forum Being A Style Dapper
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Suhana Khan's Stunning Desi Avatars For A Family Wedding
- 14 Years Of Kal Ho Naa Ho; 10 Style Goals Set By The Movie
- Deepika Padukone's Outstanding Look For Baatein With The Baadshah
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018