- 15 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- 20 hrs ago New Delta Plus Variant AY.4.2: Is Vaccine Effective Against It? Everything You Need To Know
- 21 hrs ago Apollo Hospitals Announces Free COVID Vaccinations For Children With Co-Morbidities
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Recalls Her First Meeting With Sara Ali Khan; 'She Behaved Like A Heroine'
- News Mumbai cops launch inquiry against NCB officer Sameer Wankhede, other officials over alleged extortion claims
- Technology Oppo Reno7 Series With OLED Display, 5G Support Certified; Oppo Fold Also Tipped
- Sports Harbhajan Singh vs Mohammad Amir: Sixer, fixer, Twitter war rages between spinner and pacer
- Finance Fuel Rates Hiked Again On October 27, 2021, Petrol In Delhi Nears Rs. 108/ L
- Education JKBOSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2021: Check JKBOSE Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet For WZ Jammu And Kashmir Division
- Automobiles Here Is An Interesting Comparison: MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV700
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
After Husnn Hai Suhaana New song, Sara Ali Khan and Varun Dhawan recreate magic in the new song Mirchi Lagi Toh, which is from their upcoming film Coolie No.1. The song is a remake or better we say spicier version of the 90s track, Main Toh Raste Se Ja Raha Tha. Giving the 90s song a 2020 twist, Sara and Varun were seen not only acing the iconic steps but also flaunting colourful looks in style. Sara sported a pretty multi-hued ruffle dress and blue saree in western style. So, let us take a close look at her both outfits and decode it.
Sara Ali Khan In A Multi-hued Ruffle Dress
Sara Ali Khan sported a sleeveless frock-style mini dress, which was accentuated by purple, white, pink, and yellow ruffled layers. Her cute dress featured black patterns on the bodice and she completed her look with a pair of white and grey sports shoes. The actress accessorised her look with minimal accessories and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade. She let loose her mid-parted soft wavy tresses and looked beautiful.
Sara Ali Khan In A Blue Slit Saree
Sara Ali Khan donned a sky-blue saree, which featured dark-blue accents and intricate prints at the border in yellow, golden, and black colour. She draped the pallu of her saree in a classic style with minimal pleats while the thigh-high front slit added stylish quotient to her look. The diva teamed her saree with a sleeveless cold-shoulder blue blouse that had white dotted prints. Sara pulled back her sleek highlighted tresses into a ponytail and elevated her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, pink eye shadow, and pink lip shade.
We absolutely loved these stylish looks of Sara Ali Khan from Mirchi Lagi Toh song. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sara Ali Khan