- 9 min ago Glam Or De-Glam, Jacqueline Fernandez and Patralekhaa Will Convince You To Drape A White Saree
- 54 min ago 8 Signs Your Partner No Longer Wants To Be With You
- 1 hr ago Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- 2 hrs ago Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Bengaluru FC: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Movies Coolie No. 1 Screenplay Writer Rumi Jaffery Was Against The Idea Of Film's Remake
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
- News BJP planted stooge Deep Sidhu to create chaos in tractor rally: AAP
- Automobiles Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- Education Martyr’s Day 2021: Remembering Gandhi On His Death Anniversary
After impressing us with her brilliant acting in Anurag Basu's film Ludo, Bollywood actress Sanya Malhotra recently announced her next film. She will be seen in Karan Johar's upcoming romantic-comedy titled Meenakshi Sundareshwar opposite Abhimanyu Dassani. Sanya took to her Instagram feed to unveil the film's first look. The poster featured Sanya and Abhimanyu as South Indian bride and groom respectively. Decked up in a Kanjeevaram yellow saree and gold jewellery, the actress flaunted her traditional look and looked extremely beautiful. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Sanya Malhotra donned a yellow kanjeevaram silk saree, which was accentuated by subtle prints and a broad red border. The border of her saree had intricate patterns embedded on it and she draped the perfectly pleated pallu of her saree in a classic way. The Shakuntala Devi actress teamed her saree with a half-sleeved matching patterned blouse while the delicate gold-toned belly chain cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. She accessorised her look with a gold-toned maangtikka, a pair of ethnic earrings, heavy choker, mangalsutra, purple and golden bangles, armlet, and rings.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Sanya slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, light-hued eye shadow, tiny golden bindi, highlighted cheekbones, and glossy pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her mid-parted curly tresses into a low loose hairdo and looked pretty.
On the other hand, Abhimanyu Dassani sported a full-sleeved classic-collar white shirt and teamed it with plain dhoti. He draped a sacred cloth over his one shoulder, which was held by Sanya. The black wrist watch upped his avatar and he went for a clean shave look.
Talking about the film, Sanya wrote, 'You are cordially invited to Meenakshi and Sundareshwar's wedding. Send gifts and long-distance relationship tips! #MeenakshiSundareshwar, coming soon to Netflix'.
So, what do you think about this look of Sanya Malhotra and Abhimanyu Dassani? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sanya Malhotra