- 4 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- 7 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- 8 hrs ago Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- 11 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- News Tamil Nadu announces night curfew, complete lockdown on Sundays: What's allowed, what's not
- Sports IPL 2021: Dew major factor besides the actual Wankhede wicket, says Anrich Nortje
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor To Work With Rajkumar Hirani Yet Again, The Film Will Not Be A Sequel To PK: Report
- Education JEE Main Exam 2021 News: JEE Main 2021 Postponed For April Session, Dates To Announced Later. Check Details
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Automobiles KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
We have seen many lookbooks of Wajah Tum Ho's lead actress Sana Khan, but her latest lookbook made us girls set new fashion goals.
She looked amazingly hot in the red dress. The actress was spotted wearing a dress from the house of Kukoon and she looked beautiful in it.
The dress, at the bottom, was of sky blue colour and had a cartoon printed on its front side that made it look attractive. Sana wore golden platform heels that went well with the outfit and made her look comfy.
She carried a classy brown handbag that went well with the outfit. The dress Sana wore was a casual one and one can wear such dresses with ease during the summer season.
She kept her blonde hair straight and left them loose. The sunglasses from Dior were a great addition to her lookbook. When it came to makeup, she kept the look simple and wore a pink lipstick only.
We think, this lookbook of Sana Khan was good and she looked great in it. What do you think?