Celebrity designer Rohit Bal launched his latest collection, "BALANCE" at the Indian Wedding Show Season 2, which is his Festive Winter Collection 2017.
The collection did not just comprise of bridal wear but also attires that can totally glorify any wedding function. The colour tone he used for the collection made the attires too gorgeous yet very sophisticated.
Ranging between salwar to anarkali, sari to lehenga, and men's kurta to sherwani, the collection has varied sections of Indian wedding collection which can create magical effects in any marriage function.
Do not miss any image while surfing through them as each shows the variety of class and glamour through the designs.
- Bahubali Promotions Are High On Fashion: Check Out Tamannaah Bhatia
- Beauty Queen Aishwarya Rai Breathtaking In White Rohit Bal Lehenga At An Even In New Delhi
- The Drama Is On In The World Of Fashion
- India Couture Week 2016: Rohit Bal's Royal Show Close The Curtains At ICW
- India Couture Week 2016 Behind The Scenes: Collections, Models' Ramp Walks, Fittings, Etc.
- A Big Shout Out To Khadi Lovers! Inclusion Beyond Boundaries - This Is Everything Khadii!