- 2 hrs ago Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- 5 hrs ago On 3 Years Of Mom, Veteran Actress Sridevi’s Sober Outfits From The Film Decoded
- 5 hrs ago 7 Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Your Partner
- 6 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mangoes; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- News Brazil's President Bolsonaro tests positive for COVID-19
- Sports Fans to distribute masks on Ganguly's birthday on Wednesday, do charity
- Movies If Nepotism Worked, Sunny Deol’s Son Would’ve Been Like Tom Cruise: Annu Kapoor
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series Expected To Go For Sale Starting August 21
- Automobiles Bajaj Platina 100 Disc Variant Launched: Priced At Rs 59,373
- Finance ICICI Bank To Offer Its Employees 8% Hike For Working Amid Covid 19
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Actress Rani Mukerji Chopra was spotted at her house's Durga Puja celebrating and conducting the traditional 'Sindoor Khela', a practice performed at the end of Durga Puja celebration.
She was decked up in the 'Durga boron' look while wearing an unconventional 'Laal Paar Shada' sari or the red bordered white sari.
The sari she was wearing had a white body and a wide golden border. There was also a red border but it was a thinner one. The unconventional 'Laal Paar Shada Sari' is a brilliant creation by designer Anavila Misra which is labelled as the Ganga Jamuna jari border sari.
She wore the sari with a red blouse and traditional jewellery.
Check out her look from Nabami when she celebrated with her friends and family.