Actress Rani Mukerji Chopra was spotted at her house's Durga Puja celebrating and conducting the traditional 'Sindoor Khela', a practice performed at the end of Durga Puja celebration.
She was decked up in the 'Durga boron' look while wearing an unconventional 'Laal Paar Shada' sari or the red bordered white sari.
The sari she was wearing had a white body and a wide golden border. There was also a red border but it was a thinner one. The unconventional 'Laal Paar Shada Sari' is a brilliant creation by designer Anavila Misra which is labelled as the Ganga Jamuna jari border sari.
She wore the sari with a red blouse and traditional jewellery.
Check out her look from Nabami when she celebrated with her friends and family.
- Rani Mukerji’s Traditional Outfit At This Lavish Party Is Simple And Glamorous
- Rani Mukerji Kickstarts The Promotion Of Hichki In One Of Her Coolest Avatars
- Rani Mukerji Stunned Us With Her Latest Sassiest Look
- 13 Reasons Why: Fashion Analysis Of Veer Zaara On Its 13th Anniversary
- Deepika Padukone And Karan Johar Were Stunners At Rani Mukerji’s Diwali Bash
- Celebs Who Can Inspire Your Karva Chauth Style