- Finance BIS Hallmark- Eligibility and Registration Process for Selling Hallmarked Gold
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Croatia vs Brazil: Brazil ousted after penalty defeat against Croatia
- Movies Exclusive! Flora Saini Recounts Brutal Domestic Violence Case: 'He Dragged Me By Hair On Streets'
- Technology Apple MacBook Pro With M2 Max Benchmarked on Geekbench Ahead of 2023 Launch
- News Congress high command to decide Himachal chief minister
- Automobiles The CT-1 Microcar Is A Real Life Transformer That May Just Change The Way We Drive
- Education DU PG Third Merit List 2022 To Be Out On December 12 At admission.uod.ac.in; Know How To Check
- Travel 5 Most Epic Offbeat Places To Visit In South India During Winter
Rakul Preet Singh has been promoting Sardar Ka Grandson and giving us chic looks. One of her recent looks that absolutely caught our attention was the modern retro avatar. Styled by Anshika Verma, her attire was about summery colour-blocks. This outfit of hers seemed perfect for Sundays and light parties. We have decoded this ensemble and look for some amazing fashion inspiration.
The De De Pyaar De actress wore a cropped top from the label Moonstruck that was knotted at the front and accentuated by green and yellow avocado motifs. She paired it with a high-waist lemon-yellow pants from APPAPOP. Her pants were ankle-length and straight-fit, and went well with her top. The whole effect was retro and Rakul Preet paired her ensemble with pointed orange sandals, which made for a striking colour-block. Her outfit inspired us to up our fashion game and get experimental with our wardrobe.
She kept her jewellery look on-point and contemporary. The actress wore a stunning link rings and sleek herringbone choker from Ineze. Her eye-catching Erté necklace from One Nought One One was inspired by 1920s Art Dèco. Priced at INR 2100, this is the necklace you can easily own and will definitely spruce up your casual look. Her makeup was marked by vibrant pink lip shade, highlighter and bronzer, and subtle nude-toned eye shadow. The impeccable middle-parted tresses completed her stylish look. Rakul Preet Singh looked pretty. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.
Picture Source: Instagram
- skin careRakul Preet Singh’s Go-To Natural Skincare Ingredient And Ways To Use It!
- bollywood wardrobeGQ Awards 2022: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Rakul Preet Singh, And Others Ooze Glamour, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeRakul Preet Singh’s Printed Lehenga Look Is Ideal Inspiration For Boho Chic Fashion
- bollywood wardrobeEkta Kapoor’s Diwali Bash: Ananya Panday, Kangana Ranaut, And Others Attend The Party In Traditional Style
- bollywood wardrobeRajkummar Rao, Rakul Preet Singh, Suhana Khan, And Others Raise Glam Quotient At Bhumi Pednekar’s Diwali Bash
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Genelia Deshmukh, Kajal Aggarwal, And Rakul Preet Singh Inspire Us With Their Festive Suits
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Kriti Sanon To Kajol, The Best Dressed Actresses From The Last Week
- bollywood wardrobeGauahar Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Wow Us With Their Pastel-Hued Chikankari Kurta Sets
- make up tipsLike Madhuri Dixit And Rakul Preet Singh, Amp Up Your Summer Makeup Game With Pretty Pastel Tone Eye Shadows
- bollywood wardrobeSardar Ka Grandson Promotions: Rakul Preet Singh Makes A Strong Case For Crop Tops With Trains
- bollywood wardrobeRakul Preet Singh, Sonia Rathee And Amyra Dastur Exude Fresh Vibes In White Outfits! Who Looks The Best?
- bollywood wardrobeFilm Promotions: Rakul Preet Singh And Huma Qureshi Dazzle In Pretty Red Dresses, Who Looked More Stunning?