- 2 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- 16 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- 18 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- 19 hrs ago Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer
- Sports IPL 2021: Rohit Sharma surpasses MS Dhoni for most sixes by an Indian, completes 4000 runs as captain in T20s
- News RTGS to be unavailable today: All you should know
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Movies The Lord Of The Rings Show With Amazon Prime Video May Cost $465M For One Season
- Automobiles Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Disha Patani started the promotions of Radhe stylishly in her outfit. Styled by Aastha Sharma, the actress and fitness enthusiast, Disha exuded 90s vibes with her fashion statement. It was a bold number and with this attire of hers, Disha made her Monday look so glamorous. We have decoded her attire and look for you.
So, Disha wore an outfit that came from the label, Poster Girl. She wore a top that was featured structured silhouette and metallic tones, which added to the shimmer. The back of her top featured criss-cross straps, which added to the sporty touch. She paired her shimmery top with a smart denim skirt that featured buttons and edgy chain-style belt. Disha Patani teamed her ensemble with shiny silver sandals, which were from Steve Madden.
Her classy hoop earrings went well with her look and came from Ayana Silver Jewellery. The sleek and radiant necklace and stunning bracelets also elevated her style game, and were from the label, Bansri. The makeup was highlighted by nude-dewy tones with contoured pink cheekbones, glossy pink lip shade, cat-eyed eyeliner, and purple eye shadow. The top knotted long softly-curled tresses rounded out her avatar. Disha Patani looked amazing as ever. Don't you think so too? Let us know that.
Photographer Courtesy: Ajay Kadam