- 27 min ago Aahana Kumra And Her Sister Shivani Kumra Flaunt Gorgeous Blue And Red Patola Sarees
- 1 hr ago Anasuya Bharadwaj Exudes Simplicity And Style In Her Lovely Red And Midnight Blue Lehenga-Choli
- 1 hr ago Self-care Tips After Miscarriage: 8 Guidelines To Physical And Emotional Recovery
- 2 hrs ago Top 14 Hair Growth Mistakes That You Need To Stop Making RN!
- News Coronavirus Vaccine: Hyderabad-based Aurobindo Pharma expects phase-I, II trials by end of 2020
- Sports Watch! A 7-year-old girl vows fans with a perfect MS Dhoni 'Helicopter Shot'
- Automobiles Independence Day: Here Are The Top-Five Famous ‘Made-In-India’ Cars Till Date
- Technology Mystery Oppo 5G Smartphone With MediaTek SoC Spotted At TENNA; Key Specifications Tipped
- Finance Wholesale Inflation Rises 0.58% In July Even As Food Prices Fall
- Movies 14 Phere: Vikrant Massey To Romance Kriti Kharbanda; Watch Announcement Video
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Raai Laxmi recently gave us a gorgeous saree moment with her latest saree look. The actress looked resplendent and inspired us to exude regal vibes at events. Apart from her saree, she was meticulously styled and her jewellery game was strong too. Perfect for attending winter weddings, we have decoded her saree, so that you stay inspired amid quarantine life.
So, the Julie 2 actress wore a saree that was gorgeous and she played with not only a vibrant colour but also colour-block. Raai Laxmi's silk saree was accentuated by emerald green colour, which instantly added to the royal effect. Her green saree was also enhanced by golden zari border that was intricately done and the pallu of her saree was also marked by beautiful motifs. However, since the image was cropped, we couldn't see her pallu properly. She teamed her saree with a round-collared black blouse, which contrasted and went well with the emerald green colour.
She wasn't shy about wearing jewellery and spruced up her look with elaborate jewellery that added to the maximalist effect. The actress wore a gemstone-studded choker, complementing rani haar, statement studs, and a heavy ring, which gave her look a graceful touch. She carried a metallic clutch with her, which was dipped in iridescent hue. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and pink eye shadow accompanied by smoky kohl. She painted her nails light purple and the mogra-adorned impeccable bun completed her avatar.
So, what do you think about Raai Laxmi's look? Let us know that.