- 2 min ago Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 19 min ago 12 Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas To Make Your Loved Ones Feel Special
- 1 hr ago On Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma's Anniversary, Their Wedding Wardrobe Decoded
- 1 hr ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- News Inner line permit regime extended to Manipur; President signs order
- Technology PUBG Addiction Claims Another Life; Youth Dies After Consuming Chemical Instead Of Water
- Movies Sathish-Sindhu Wedding Ceremony: Vijay Sethupathi, Sivakarthikeyan & Others Attend Event!
- Sports Australia vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Preview, Dream11 prediction, team news, where to watch
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Issue Opens On Dec 12: Should You Invest?
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Queen Mathilde, the honourable royalty of Belgium recently visited India and she looked gorgeous in the Indian traditional ensemble which she carried during her visit to the Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi.
The European Queen was wearing a super modish Anarkali dress by Anita Dongre. The blue coloured suit made Her Highness look even more magnificent. The beautiful printed dress from Anita Dongre's 2017 Tree of Love collection looked glorified as the European Royalty's ensemble.
The way she carried the traditionally crafted attire portrayed her grace and charisma.
"Queen Mathilde wears the tree of life dress elegantly, as always. I look forward to meeting her over lunch this Friday and discuss common interest issues such as women's empowerment and sustainability. I admire her philanthropic work immensely." quoted the designer.
Following her was the beautiful actress and MLA Kirron Kher whose style book also caught our attention. She was wearing a beautiful sari with cream, magenta, orange and red colours on the body.