Queen Mathilde, the honourable royalty of Belgium recently visited India and she looked gorgeous in the Indian traditional ensemble which she carried during her visit to the Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi.
The European Queen was wearing a super modish Anarkali dress by Anita Dongre. The blue coloured suit made Her Highness look even more magnificent. The beautiful printed dress from Anita Dongre's 2017 Tree of Love collection looked glorified as the European Royalty's ensemble.
The way she carried the traditionally crafted attire portrayed her grace and charisma.
"Queen Mathilde wears the tree of life dress elegantly, as always. I look forward to meeting her over lunch this Friday and discuss common interest issues such as women's empowerment and sustainability. I admire her philanthropic work immensely." quoted the designer.
Following her was the beautiful actress and MLA Kirron Kher whose style book also caught our attention. She was wearing a beautiful sari with cream, magenta, orange and red colours on the body.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17