TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Queen Mathilde, the honourable royalty of Belgium recently visited India and she looked gorgeous in the Indian traditional ensemble which she carried during her visit to the Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi.
The European Queen was wearing a super modish Anarkali dress by Anita Dongre. The blue coloured suit made Her Highness look even more magnificent. The beautiful printed dress from Anita Dongre's 2017 Tree of Love collection looked glorified as the European Royalty's ensemble.
The way she carried the traditionally crafted attire portrayed her grace and charisma.
"Queen Mathilde wears the tree of life dress elegantly, as always. I look forward to meeting her over lunch this Friday and discuss common interest issues such as women's empowerment and sustainability. I admire her philanthropic work immensely." quoted the designer.
Following her was the beautiful actress and MLA Kirron Kher whose style book also caught our attention. She was wearing a beautiful sari with cream, magenta, orange and red colours on the body.