- 59 min ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 18 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 21 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- Finance Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Priyanka Chopra has taken over the world and now she is set to take over the fashion world too. Her outfits are simple yet cleverly put together. There is nothing unusual or out of sorts about her outfit but she does make them look so good.
Is it the charm of being Priyanka Chopra or she actually puts in a little amount of effort? Let's find out with this new outfit update of hers...
Priyanka Chopra is in India to celebrate the success of her movie Ventilator. Priyanka produced this movie along with her mother.
She will be chilling in India for a while and we cannot wait to cover all that she has to show us from her wardrobe. Moving on to her look at the success bash... It was simple, breezy and totally doable.
She wore two light coloured separates and made them work for her. She went for a light blue spaghetti strap top and a print Tommy Hilfiger maxi skirt.
We would have only wondered how this outfit would have turned out if looked separately. But she did pull it off well. She neatly tucked in the top and rocked the outfit with minimalist makeup and hair.