Priyanka Chopra was spotted at a luxury bar in Mumbai, wearing a traditional style book. She wore a powder pink salwar kameez and looked very pretty.
The style book was not too gorgeous but a touch of ethnicity made her look graciously beautiful. The look was so simple that she also did not wear any additional accessory except for a blue stone-studded ring.
She carried a beige purse, hanging down her shoulder and wrapped up the look with a pair of beige coloured sandals.
This lady always manages to look perfect, even in her simplest of avatars.
- Priyanka Chopra's Cool And Sassy Look To Curb Monday Blues
- Priyanka Chopra's Latest Magazine Shoot Look Can Amaze You To No End
- Priyanka Chopra Slaying In A Monochrome As She Poses In Shoot-Breaks
- If You Doubt Priyanka Chopra Aka Alex Parrish's Winter Style Goals, You Know Nothing!
- PeeCee Played A Cool Style Game With Camouflages And A Cowboy Hat At The Sundance Film Fest
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- Rani Mukherji Plays It Safe In A Set Of Casuals