It was not just one but there were more number of celebrities who had decked up in this famous designer team's ensembles. Amoh by Jade is a collection by the designing team comprising of Monica & Karishma, Shriya Som and Sonaakshi Raaj.
The group of these four talented designers created a series of astounding collections which celebrities including Diana Penty and Pooja Hegde wore.
Pooja wore a glamorous outfit, mainly with laces and golden embroidery. She looked too glamorous and very sexy.
Diana Penty wore a sizzling grey lehenga which had classy lace work which made her look like a pretty princess.
All the outfits were looking extremely gorgeous, especially with the beautifully handcrafted lacework.
- Diana Penty Gave A New Twist To Her Chikankari Style
- 6 Bollywood Fashionistas We Missed At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Diana Penty Knows How To Carry Her Wedding Party Style With Class
- Best Dressed Celebs At MAMI Film Festival
- Best & Worst Dressed At Elle Beauty Awards 2017
- EXCLUSIVE: Diana Penty And Farhan Akhtar's Style Statements Rocked The Photo Shoot