Parineeti Chopra has been convocated as the brand ambassador for Australia and as the title says, she is now one of the "Friends of Australia".
Parineeti attended the press conference held by Australian tourism and she committed a fashion blunder. She was wearing a floral printed cold shoulder dress from Ritu Kumar's label and her look was classy as well as cute.
We got a tad bit dissapointed with the finishing touch of the look. She wore the black frock dress along with blue and orange flip-flops. At a grand ceremony like that, the flip-flops were too much out of place.
- Parineeti Chopra Going Green For A Watch Showroom Inauguration
- Parineeti Chopra Turns The Sassiest For Unveiling Australia Tourism Video
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- LOOK RELEASED: First Ever Corporate Look Of Parineeti Chopra For Yash Raj Films
- Parineeti Chopra Was The Sassiest One At Airport
- Parineeti Chopra's Traditional Look Is One Of Her Best
- Justin Trudeau's Wife Donned An Indian-wear During Their India Visit