- 6 min ago Angelina Jolie Exudes Casual Glamour With Her Brown Outfit; Daughters Take Notes From Mother’s Wardrobe
- 50 min ago Amazon Great Indian Sale 2021: Up to 60% Off On Home And Kitchen Essentials
- 1 hr ago Kubbra Sait And Deepika Padukone Can Give You Cues On How To Look Cool And Ace The Street-Style Look
- 4 hrs ago Expert Article: The Indian Perception On Cosmetic Surgery
- Movies Aryan Khan Case: Court To Go On A Vacation In November, More Signs Of Worry For The Star Kid?
- News CBSE allows students to change exam Centre for Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2022
- Technology Xiaomi 12 Series Tipped To Feature 50MP Triple Cameras; Expected Launch, Features
- Sports India vs Australia Warm-up Match: Rohit Sharma leads team, Virat Kohli, Bumrah, Shami rested
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Down By A Tad Before Diwali, Quoted At Rs. 46,490, On Oct 20
- Education Kerala SET January 2022 Registration Opens. Check KSET Exam Date, Admit Card And Eligibility Details Here
- Automobiles Limited-Edition Toyota Innova Crysta Launched In India: Comes With HUD, 360-Degree Camera, And More Features
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Today, on 15th August 2021, the country will be celebrating the 75th Independence Day. And it's the day when we all will stand together to hoist the flag. Well, you can make the day more special and memorable by decking up in the hues of our pride- the tricolour, orange, white and green. It's not necessary that you have to wear a tricolour outfit only but you can also opt for single shades. To help you, here are some perfect ethnic outfit ideas from Bollywood divas' fashion wardrobe, which you can sport on Independence Day 2021.
Madhuri Dixit’s Orange Suit
Madhuri Dixit Nene donned a sleeveless round-collar flared bright-orange kurti, which was accentuated by subtle black dotted patterns. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, she teamed it with matching bottoms and draped a sheer dupatta around her bodice that featured silver dots. The diva completed her look with a pair of golden sandals and accessorised her look with gold-toned jhumkis and bangles. Madhuri Dixit let loose her side-parted highlighted curls and spruced up her look with slight contouring marked by filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, mascara, highlighted cheekbones, and red lip shade.
Sara Ali Khan’s Tricolour Suit
Sara Ali Khan's tricolour suit is the most ideal outfit for the Independence Day 2020. Her outfit consisted of a quarter-sleeved white kurti, which was accentuated by intricate patterns. She paired it with green churidar bottoms and draped a sheer orange dupatta around her bodice. The actress completed her look with printed juttis and upped her look with quirky blue earrings and bangles that matched with the colour of Ashoka Chakra. She let loose her mid-parted straight tresses and wrapped up her look with thick brows, kohled eyes, and light pink lip shade.
Sonam Kapoor’s White Saree
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja exuded elegant vibes in her simple plain white saree by Manish Ma. Her saree featured silver lace at the border and she draped the pallu in a nivi style. Styled by Rhea Kapoor, the diva teamed her saree with a matching blouse and notched up her look with a pair of earrings and a pretty necklace from Bvlgari. She pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat braided low bun and elevated her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, and light pink lip shade. Sonam Kapoor also carried a cute white bag that came from the label Rubeus.
Kangana Ranaut’s Green Saree
Kangana Ranaut was decked up in a dark green beautiful saree by Sabyasachi, which was accentuated by white dotted prints. Styled by Ami Patel, she draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style and teamed it with a full-sleeved black blouse that featured multi-hued patterns. The actress completed her look with a pair of mojaris from Needledust and accessorised her look with a metallic plunging necklace, bangles, and rings. Kangana pulled back her side-parted heavy curls into a hairdo and enhanced her look with a tiny bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, and nude-pink lip shade.
So, whose outfit will you pick for Independence Day 2020? Let us know that in the comment section.