- 42 min ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 2 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 6 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK, DC, RCB, KKR, PBKS, RR, MI, SRH; Play-Off Qualification Scenario of all teams
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Here’s How Mohsin-Shivangi’s Track Might End; Why Makers Opted For Leap Revealed!
- News Amarinder Singh in Delhi, first visit after quitting as Punjab CM
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Automobiles Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
The cast and crew of Mohenjo Daro were spotted in JW Marriott yesterday for a press meet with the media. The cast was sharply dressed with Hrithik Roshan and newcomer Pooja Hegde stealing the show with their outfits.
Pooja Hegde was first spotted in her costume from the film. Created by ace designer Neeta Lulla, this pristine white outfit was beautifully draped onto the stunning actress. A draped skirt taken over the shoulder with a bandeau style draped blouse looked spellbinding.
The headgear worn along with the outfit was also quite remarkable. With a coppery base and white flowers adorning it, this headgear appeared quite modern though it was part of the costume.
Pooja's second outfit was a beautiful deep blue gown from Swapnil Shinde. This gown had one shoulder off and the other one across, the waist had a wrap-up style with a flowy skirt.
The young actress looked equally stunning in both and we would love to see more of her. Hrithik Roshan, on the other hand opted for a more Desi option with a black kurta and patiala's. He teamed it up with sandals and a dark blue scarf.
Amongst the rest of the crew was the director of the film Ashutosh Gowariker and the brilliant A R Rehman who gave music to this film.
We loved the look of Hrithik and Pooja and cannot wait till the periodic drama is out. Let us know what you think by commenting below.