Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, according to the updated reports, are getting married on May 19th and we cannot wait to see her decked up in a royal bridal costume.
While we all were fangirling on her engagement look and the expense behind it, another great news has come from the royal wedding diaries.
According to TMZ, the royal family has approached Israeli designer, Inbal Dror, for Meghan's bridal outfit's designs. The designer presented three different sketches of the royal bride-to-be's and those are stunning.
All of them have full sleeves, going by the royal family's traditions.
The First Design
From the reports of TMZ, the first sketch has a ruffled body with a semi-casual collar and extensive designs on the top part.
The Second Design
The second design from the trio sketches is similar to the first one, but has a suggestive longer trail. It also has a duck enclosed collar and ruffles at the cuffs. It has a mermaid flow of trail, unlike the first design.
The Third Design
The third design of the wedding gown is equally amazing from the other two and this too has a mermaid fall of trail like the second design. This one has a V-plunging neckline, filled with ruffles.
Dror The Designer?
As per TMZ's reports, Inbal Dror, has confirmed that the royal family did approach her for the bridal attire's designs and these are some of the designs she has submitted. The royal family has not yet confimred on any design and we shall wait to see the magical creation on the D-day.
Knowing the fact that Meghan is always fashion updated, we are sure that the ruffle game will definitely win on her wedding gown. This is more prominent from all the three designs that have been shown to carry much amount of ruffles in them.
What is your opinion on the wedding gown of Meghan? If you think that any of these three designs will win, do let us know your choice. Which look, acording to you, would make Meghan look prettier on her D-day? Let us know.
- Aish's Expensive Gown Needs Decoding, Can You Guess The Price?
- PeeCee At The Royal Wedding: Here's What She Might Wear
- Katrina Proves, Black Saree Is Forever Sexy!
- Bebo Gave It Back To Her Haters In The Most Stylish Way
- Deepika Looked Like Princess Elf At Time Magazine's Event
- Suhana Looks As Fresh As A Daisy In This Pic!
- Kangana To Début At The Cannes Red Carpet; All That You Need To Know
- Here's Why Sonam Might Not Experiment On Her D-Day
- This Look Of Manushi Proves That She Is The Legit Beauty Queen
- We Can't Get Over Sara Ali Khan's Modern-Ethnic Look For A Wedding
- Parineeti's Vacay Outfits Will Make You Go, 'I Want That!'
- Sorry Ranveer, But Deepika-Ranbir Are Killing It As A Couple!
- Khushi Kapoor Donned The Hottest Look For Her School Prom