Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, according to the updated reports, are getting married on May 19th and we cannot wait to see her decked up in a royal bridal costume.
While we all were fangirling on her engagement look and the expense behind it, another great news has come from the royal wedding diaries.
According to TMZ, the royal family has approached Israeli designer, Inbal Dror, for Meghan's bridal outfit's designs. The designer presented three different sketches of the royal bride-to-be's and those are stunning.
All of them have full sleeves, going by the royal family's traditions.
The First Design
From the reports of TMZ, the first sketch has a ruffled body with a semi-casual collar and extensive designs on the top part.
The Second Design
The second design from the trio sketches is similar to the first one, but has a suggestive longer trail. It also has a duck enclosed collar and ruffles at the cuffs. It has a mermaid flow of trail, unlike the first design.
The Third Design
The third design of the wedding gown is equally amazing from the other two and this too has a mermaid fall of trail like the second design. This one has a V-plunging neckline, filled with ruffles.
Dror The Designer?
As per TMZ's reports, Inbal Dror, has confirmed that the royal family did approach her for the bridal attire's designs and these are some of the designs she has submitted. The royal family has not yet confimred on any design and we shall wait to see the magical creation on the D-day.
Knowing the fact that Meghan is always fashion updated, we are sure that the ruffle game will definitely win on her wedding gown. This is more prominent from all the three designs that have been shown to carry much amount of ruffles in them.
What is your opinion on the wedding gown of Meghan? If you think that any of these three designs will win, do let us know your choice. Which look, acording to you, would make Meghan look prettier on her D-day? Let us know.
- Sonakshi Sinha's Latest Street Style Is What You Will Be Scared To Copy
- Woah! Shilpa Shetty's Bridal Look Is So Perfect, It Will Leave You Breathless
- Sophie Choudry's Modern Lehenga Is Perfect For Brides Who Want To Look Really Different
- Manisha Koirala Just Taught Us How To Look Chic Without Trying Too Hard
- Yay! Manushi Chhillar Inspired Us To Ditch Denims For Sassy Pants
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks So Divine That We Are At A Loss For Words
- Janhvi Kapoor And Ishaan Khatter Rock Punjabi Looks For Dhadak Promotions
- Woah! Yami Gautam Looks Insanely Hot In This Cute Floral Dress
- Kajol Looks Better And Sexier Than Ever In Her Latest Photoshoot
- Hotness Alert! Priyanka Chopra Looks Smokin’ Hot In This Figure-Hugging Pink Dress
- Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: The Relatable Style Icon That We Have Always Wanted
- Sara Ali Khan's Boho Dress Is Perfect For Your Weekend Brunch