TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Meghan Markle's engagement pictures are firing up the internet and fans are going ga-ga- over their official engagement photo shoot pictures.
Meghan was invited to the Christmas lunch party at the Victoria House by the royal family and this was the first time any fiance has been included in this party. The party has always been a private affair for the royal family.
We saw glimpses of Meghan while she arrived with Prince Harry, wearing a classy look book. At the royal family's lunch party, Meghan was wearing a black and white maxi dress from Self Portrait which according to sources was worth $240.
Along with the attire, she was wearing a pair of ear-drop diamond studs from Canadian designer Berges. Along with the style book, she was obviously flaunting the engagement ring.
At the party, among everybody we also spotted Princess Michael of Kent who wore a controversial racist brooch for the party. She was accompanied by her husband, Prince Michael of Kent, Queen Elizabeth II's first cousin.
The brooch she was wearing is a part of Blackmoor Jewellery which suggests and encourages slavery.
She was wearing the brooch with a formal white suit.