The ravishing Manushi Chillar was spotted in New Delhi during a parade at the DRDO Complex. The parade took place in the Timarpur area and we saw the gorgeous beauty queen, Manushi, waving at her fans at the procession.
She was wearing a rusty brown saree along with a stone embossed blouse. The way she combined the not-so-bright saree with the gorgeous blouse impressed us and this proves that the beauty queen is now included in our list of celebrity style icons.
Her look was simple but very classy and as she wrapped up her look with her Miss World crown and sachet, calling the look 'perfect' would be an understatement.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship