TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
The ravishing Manushi Chillar was spotted in New Delhi during a parade at the DRDO Complex. The parade took place in the Timarpur area and we saw the gorgeous beauty queen, Manushi, waving at her fans at the procession.
She was wearing a rusty brown saree along with a stone embossed blouse. The way she combined the not-so-bright saree with the gorgeous blouse impressed us and this proves that the beauty queen is now included in our list of celebrity style icons.
Her look was simple but very classy and as she wrapped up her look with her Miss World crown and sachet, calling the look 'perfect' would be an understatement.