- 4 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 5 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 6 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 11 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Technology Week 9, 2020 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A71, LG W10 Alpha, Sony Xperia L4, Surface Pro7 And More
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Last evening Malaika Arora Khan and Lisa Ray were spotted at a Breast Cancer Survivors Conference in Mumbai. The conference dealt with various success stories and issues that people with breast cancer have faced. The gorgeous B-town divas were present there to inaugurate the event.
Malaika Arora Khan, a proud breast cancer survivor, wore a salmon pink, one shoulder dress that sported a large ruffle flower on the bust. The pink dress was a good pick since pink is the colour associated with breast cancer awareness. We love her feminine make-up and simple hairstyle. We also love her pointy stilettos.
Lisa Ray was present there as a strong woman who beat cancer and chose life. She wore a cream and coral chiffon saree that had very little embellishment. The colour matched the theme of breast cancer awareness. We like her lovely jhumkas and the cute hairstyle. She wore dark tinted sunglasses because she was suffering a stye. All in all, we love her look, in spite of the sunglasses.
For More Images Click Here
This was Lisa Ray and Malaika Arora Khan's latest appearance. Tell us what you think. Who's your favourite?