Indians are mad over Madhuri Dixit. And we are mad over her fashion. This year, the actress was seen wearing a range of ethnic sarees and suits. On most of the events, the diva was sporting traditional Indian looks.
So we decided to pick the best outfit from Madhuri Dixit's 2016 wardrobe. So here are 11 looks of Madhuri Dixit that we are crushing over and you will too.
1. The Blue Saree: Madhuri Dixit in a colour blocked blue saree. The lovely Madhuri was seen wearing a blue colour blocked saree. The chiffon saree was enhanced with a silver gota border. She matched her saree with a dark blue blouse and wore her hair in a bun.
2. In Tarun Tahiliani: Madhuri dazzled in this golden Tarun Tahiliani saree. The unusual drape and frills of the saree catch the attention instantly. It's a rather unconventional piece. Madhuri paired her shimmery golden saree with maroon blouse.
3. The Sheer White Saree: This is also one of the beautiful sarees in Madhuri's saree collection. A white net saree embellished with silver thread work. The saree comes with a heavily embroidered border. She paired it with a silver halter neck blouse.
4. The Cobalt Blue Silk Saree: She was with her husband when we spotted her wearing a blue silk saree embellished with silver thread work and a silver gota border. She wore this with a green blouse and gold jhumkas.
5. The White Suit: Madhuri took our breath away in this gorgeous white suit. The suit comes with white appliques. She amped up its look with a diamond necklace and red roses.
6. The Sheer Saree: Madhuri looked gorgeous in a sheer saree embellished with leaf work. She added a shimmery sleeveless blouse to it. And accessorised well with a boxy silver clutch.
7. The Bright Yellow Saree: She was seen sporting a rather traditional yellow saree. She wore it with a matching yellow blouse and statement earrings.
8. The Pastel Suit: Madhuri looked breathtaking wearing this piece on the sets of a reality dance show.
9. The Orange Silk Saree: She added a touch of South India to her wardrobe and wore this saree with temple jewellery.
10. Coral Pink Suit: This coral pink suit of hers with the heavy earrings reminded us of her Devdas days...
11. The Latest Look: Madhuri wore this green anarkali recently. Shimmer, floral, thread appliques, this piece has everything that a traditional Indian piece needs.