- Sports Blasters, ATK coaches suspended and fined for misconduct
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- News ‘May create largest statelessness crisis’: Draft resolution on CAA in EU
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It's been long since we covered a wardrobe clash on our section. We know how much you guys delight in reading a wardrobe clash between celebrities.
Things have just got interesting because this time, it was Genelia D'Souza who wore the same category as the Madhuri Dixit. Both wore Indian suits but different colours, patterns and designers.
You guys need to tell us who has aced the category and who has disappointed. So go ahead and read through the details of the outfits. And then let us know by commenting below.
Madhuri In A Swan White Suit
Designer: Anita Dongre
About the outfit: Madhuri Dixit wore a chic and sophisticated swan white Indian suit embellished with golden thread work. The neckline of the suit is highly intricate. Instead of wearing a patiala salwar, Madhuri chose to wear a palazzo. Madhuri wore highlighting golden earrings with golden bangles and walked in with blow dry hair.
Genelia In A Goldfish Orange Suit
Designer: Ridhi Mehra
About the outfit: Genelia wore this modest and yet sparkling orange outfit. The mommy-to-be wore this anarkali with chuddidar pyjamas. Her suit's neckline is different from that of Madhuri's. The neckline of her suit is embellished with floral motifs. It seems Genelia is not much of a jewellery person. She has only put a bindi and center-parted her hair.