Let's take a quick look at the Drabs & Fabs of the Lux Golden Rose Awards red carpet lookbooks...
1. DRAB! Sayani Gupta In Swapnil Shinde: We can't say whether it was the right choice for the red carpet. While Sayani, most of the times, manages to take her fashion lovers by storm, it did not seem to work this time. First, the colour was too dull for a red carpet look and the floral appliques did not do any good to the dress. Not a good choice, Sayani.
2. DRAB! Though the gown is not that bad, but we cannot add this to Fab category because of that awful jacket. If Adah would have dropped that unmatched jacket, we could have considered giving her some point.
3. DRAB! Surveen Chawla, it seemed like vintage vibe didn't work for you. Tanieya Khanuja didn't do you good.
4. FAB! Sharmila Tagore picked a white saree from Suneet Verma Official and styled it well. A chic pearl and silver necklace, sophisticated bun and minimal makeup. Way to go, Sharmila!
5. FAB! Sridevi was sporting a splendid nude gown by Mirna Jawhari. She pulled it off this lookbook really well, pairing it with a boxy white clutch, studded earrings and a ring.
6. DRAB! Madhuri picked a black fish cut gown from the label Dolly J Studio and didn't win our hearts. She has been keeping the same style for forever and we would really like to see our favourite Madhuri trying new things out.
7. DRAB! Anushka Sharma was sporting an outfit by Shehla Khan. Now we can't say we were blown by this look. In fact, this lookbook made Anushka look dull, unlike her other red carpet appearances. Also, what is going on with the embellished black bat sleeves top? Let's just say, red carpet look, not done well, Anushka.
8. FAB! Katrina Kaif aced her red carpet look by opting for a Ziad Nakad gown. The off-shoulder Royal Wedding gown looked magnificent on Katrina's tall figure. Shimmer, colour, cutout, structure, everything jaw dropping about this couture.
9. FAB! Jacqueline Fernandez was sporting Paolo Sebastian. It gave her a rather Sabyasachi appeal. She looked beautiful.
10. FAB! Ileana D'Cruz channelling the colours at the red carpet. The actress picked a gown from the label Aiisha Ramadan.
11. FAB! Malaika Arora Khan picked a shimmery bronze gown from the label Monisha Jaising. She looked sultry hot in that thigh-high slit.
12. FAB! Tamannaah Bhatia picked a chic Gauri & Nainika red gown and slayed.
13. FAB! Aditi Rao Hydari channelled a Gaurav Gupta pastel blue gown and turned heads...