- Movies Master Day 7 Box Office Collection: Thalapathy Vijay Starrer Continues Its Reign
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Offers On Best Laptops And Desktops
- News Donald Trump's trial, Biden's Cabinet picks await Senate post-siege
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Automobiles MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Shalini Vatsa, who played the role of the head nurse in Ludo and the love interest of Pankaj Tripathi's character, recently gave us a stunning fashion moment. Styled by Who Wore What When, the actress wore a saree, which we loved so much. Her styling was done meticulously and jewellery game was also strong. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, Shalini wore a saree that was designed by Raw Mango. Her saree was accentuated by pristine white and yellow hues. Draped impeccably in a nivi style, Shalini's saree was white-hued with subtle accents. The border of her saree was white-hued and featured gold piping. The palla of her saree was also enhanced by gold zari tones. The half-sleeved round-necked yellow blouse was highlighted by light floral motifs and the blouse colour-blocked her saree.
Her jewellery game was light and minimal. She wore an elaborate pair of earrings, which were floral-inspired and dipped in the shades of red and blue. The earrings were from Preeti Mohan's eponymous label. The makeup was highlighted by light-pink lip shade, subtle kohl, contoured cheekbones, and a tiny red bindi. The impeccable bun completed her look. Shalini Vatsa looked graceful. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.
Pictures Credit: Chandrahas Prabhu