- 8 hrs ago 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- 8 hrs ago Leap Year 2020: 8 Myths That You May Not Be Knowing
- 9 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Has A Unique Party-Wear Outfit For You And You Really Can’t Miss It!
- 10 hrs ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Automobiles Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Lisa Ray is making a comeback and how! Lisa Ray is going to be a part of Ram Gopal Varma's next venture, Veerappan. At the recent trailer launch of the movie, the model-turned-actress was sporting a beautiful summery outfit.
Lisa Ray wore a white Pero outfit. The outfit looks comfy and easy-to-wear. It's a combination of a white cotton kurta and a white saree that is enhanced with pink plaids.
Lisa paired this Pero look with teardrop earrings and a metallic silver handcuff. She wore her hair in a half-tied hairdo. She looked neat.
Although we do think this outfit could have been apt for an art show or an exhibition, but a trailer launch? No. We needed a bit of glitz and glam. Anyway, Lisa gave us another reason to love Pero. And that is not bad.