Actress and model Lisa Haydon attended La Biennale Paris, a popular French art festival, to be a part of Nirav Modi Gala Dinner.
She looked stunning as ever, wearing a Caroline Castigliano black off-shoulder gown with accessories by Nirav Modi. The black bodycon gown had some amazing lace work on the top and a trail followed at the bottom.
The attire was carried too well by Lisa and she looked even more wonderful with the paired-up diamond necklace and earrings with green stones embossed on them.
The black gown with the green jewellery coordinated too well and we were simply bowled over by the way Lisa stunned us with her style book.
- Lisa Haydon's All-Golden Look Will Put You Into A Trance
- From Lisa To Parineeti: Whose White Was The Best Of All?
- From A Fashionista To Embracing Motherhood, B’Day Girl Lisa Haydon’s Top Style Moments
- Romancing In Style; Lisa Haydon's Bikini Look On Her Anniversary
- Celebs Who Celebrated Motherhood With Prenatal Photoshoots
- We Are Crushing Hard On Lisa Haydon's Maternity Fashion