Actors Aditi Rao Hydari and Taapsee Pannu walked for designer pair Divya Reddy and Jayanti Reddy. Both the designers came up with their innotive collections on-stage and the models along with the celebrity showstoppers did a splendid job in carrying them elegantly.
Taapsee wore a Divya Reddy floral printed pastel pink salwar suit with a pink robe which also had beautiful embroidery done on its body. Taapsee looked very pretty in the outfit.
Aditi wore a Jayanti Reddy black and golden lehenga with a black cape. The golden embroidery done on the body made the style book even more classy and Aditi looked very gorgeous.
- Oh Yeah! Taapsee Pannu's Bright Yellow Pantsuit Is Not Everyone's Shot Of Whiskey
- The Best Dressed Divas from Zee Telugu Apsara Awards 2018
- LFW SR' 18: Taapsee Pannu Walked The Ramp For Ritu Kumar With Sass And Elegance
- Bollywood White-Girls Squad Slayed At Kromakay's 12th Anniversary Party
- Bollywood Trendsetters Of The Year 2017
- Bolly Celebs Who Disappointed Us With Their Style Books At The Zee Cine Awards 2018