The most awaited Manish Malhotra collection, "Tales of Indulgence" finally was showcased at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017. People waited as the sensational celebrity designer presented his latest collection for the grand fashion ceremony.
Actors Jacqueline Fernandez and Aditya Roy Kapoor walked for this extremely talented and renowned designer. Both of them, along with all the other models who represented him, sizzled in Manish's creations.
Jacqueline had a floral ensemble on and the uniquely crafted attire made her look sexier than usual. The black netted attire had beautifull floral embroidery embossed on its body. She looked mesmerizing!
Aditya, on the other hand looked really dashing in a tuxedo suit designed by Manish and he too looked astounding.
The closing show by Manish was mesmerizing enough to be remembered.
- #ANTUMOH: Bolly Divas Sizzled In White And Metallics At Arjun Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Sonakshi Sinha Caught Our Eyes For Her Unique Formal Styling In Vogue BFF
- BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: 10 Best Looks Of FAWAD KHAN
- 14 Years Of Kal Ho Naa Ho; 10 Style Goals Set By The Movie
- Kareena Kapoor's Ethereal Avatar In Manish Malhotra At The Nairobi Fashion Week
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals